Groups

Claiming My Free Box Of Cereal - Coca Pops - Which One To Choose?

I have a choice from the following three coco pops:
    Mega Munchers
    Coco Rocks
    Moons & Stars

Which one would you recommend?

Can't choose the standard Coco Pops so I'll go with one of the above but never tried any before. Anyone got a personal favourite?

6 Comments

Banned

moons and stars

Original Poster

sassie;5357820

moons and stars

Thanks for the reply, will wait for a few more responses and pick from the most voted for :-D

Banned

i was well peed off, got my 3rd box of keeloggs yesterday and realised daughter had put other two boxes out for bin which was collected this morning, so no freebie for me - lol

Dont warning 2 all coco pops n other items contains something called glucose-fructose syrup which woz highlighted in the paper a while ago now tht it contains more sugar then state make it almost addictive!!

Others i can remember r

Ocean spray cranberry
    fruit shoots not sure if all flavours or h2os included
    i think rice crisy squares

Not a v good memory cant mind the rest please check labels b4 buying!!

Original Poster

sassie;5357838

i was well peed off, got my 3rd box of keeloggs yesterday and realised … i was well peed off, got my 3rd box of keeloggs yesterday and realised daughter had put other two boxes out for bin which was collected this morning, so no freebie for me - lol

Lol, I hate it when that happens, I've been collecting Wallace & Gromit tokens off my bread packets, got to 12/15 and now they don't do the tokens on packets anymore! Now I remember of all the times I chucked the packs away after all the bread was finished!

ninj4z;5358037

Lol, I hate it when that happens, I've been collecting Wallace & Gromit … Lol, I hate it when that happens, I've been collecting Wallace & Gromit tokens off my bread packets, got to 12/15 and now they don't do the tokens on packets anymore! Now I remember of all the times I chucked the packs away after all the bread was finished!

The pancakes crumpets and muffins have the tokens on and they were 2 for £1 in tesco last week not sure if promo is still on. x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any advice on mobile networks.1114
      2. No claims discount proof - Help needed33
      3. Keter 6x4 shed.33
      4. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid22

See more discussions