Claims Code issued Hermes /Ebay Help

Posted 27th May
I sold an item over a week ago on eBay.

Posted 3 days Hermes with proof of delivery added so it’s tracked.

From the 22-26th of May it was showing up as
“held, information required.”

Today it changed to “ Claims code issued “

I haven’t been in contact with Hermes but I did contact the buyer a few days ago stating tracking shows more info required but buyer didn’t respond.
It’s a 60 pound item.

Any ideas ?! Bit concerned now.

Anyone have experience with This

Thank you 🙏
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Contacting Hermes would have been the very first thing I'd have done. I'm not sure why you wouldn't just ask them what was going on.
6 Comments
It could mean it has been lost/damaged. I have this show on tracking too and the items never got delivered. Hermes told me they had lost both parcels and I needed to claim for compensation. Best thing to do would be to contact them.
Edited by: "Love__Bargains" 27th May
Contacting Hermes would have been the very first thing I'd have done. I'm not sure why you wouldn't just ask them what was going on.
Dont contact buyer any further if he doesn't get it they will contact you. They may pull a fast one.
try entering the tracking no. here.

hermesworld.com/en/

sometimes, it gives more info.
Did you print the label hermes sent you?
Claims code issues is very common for Hermes tracking number, don't worry about it. Most importantly, don't contact the buyer.

If the buyer is concerned about the parcel not arriving, they will contact you. Until that happens do not worry.

If you shipped on 22nd, bear in mind Hermes is 3 working days. 22nd was a Friday so if it was after cut off time then 3 working days would be Thursday (due to weekend and bank holiday). There may also be additional delays due to COVID-19, I'd give it a bit longer.
Post a comment
@
    Text