Found 2nd Nov 2008
Hi does anybody know where i can get some of the above for my daughter? Somebody on here has said there's a Clarks sale due, but is it? In my local one they've only had a few older boys trainers. Unfortunatley there aren't any of the startrite one's in her size.
Thanks

10 Comments

This site is always worth a look. they update stock fairly often.
I will try to put a link in for your size.

shoesforkids.co.uk/siz…htm

Original Poster

Thanks kaybea, unfortuatley they were the same price as Clarks. Rep added

kaybea;3352480

This site is always worth a look. they update stock fairly often.I will … This site is always worth a look. they update stock fairly often.I will try to put a link in for your size.http://www.shoesforkids.co.uk/size4girls.htm

Have you checked out the hot deal for Amazon on Startrite shoes? They've got some pre-walkers on there really cheap compared to Clarks.

Original Poster

Yes, as stated there aren't any in her size, bit of a ****** :x But thanks any way ooops didn't realise that was a swear word!! I'll re phrase it - it was a shame!!!

Annie1508;3352598

Have you checked out the hot deal for Amazon on Startrite shoes? They've … Have you checked out the hot deal for Amazon on Startrite shoes? They've got some pre-walkers on there really cheap compared to Clarks.

Theres a clarks clearance outlet near me which is always worth a try. What area are you in?

Original Poster

I'm at least 2 hour drive from an outlet store, i'm in mid wales.

jtx;3352931

Theres a clarks clearance outlet near me which is always worth a try. … Theres a clarks clearance outlet near me which is always worth a try. What area are you in?

i know its not the same-but i got my little ones feet measured-and they had none in her size (they tried to flog me a different size to what they had measured saying it wouldn't matter-but for £20 i thought it did !)-so i went to Asda-and got some gorgeous soft leather ones for about £5 which did her lovely for the few weeks she needed them and then got 'proper' shoes when she was walking.

Thanks for the site kaybea xx

also amazon has the startwrite cruisers and pre walkers for a tenner at mo delivered free BARGIN start write are alwats so expensive too hope this helps xx

Original Poster

Thanks for the info guys, i've ordered some new one's from ebay, cost £11 with p&p. Saved myself about £6-£7. Ta again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!68
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions