Expired

Clarks Sale - Furher Reductions Due?

4 replies
Found 2nd Jan 2009
Does anyone in the know, know if and when the Clarks Shoe Sale will be further reduced? At the mo it's 50%??

Ta

1. Ask
  2. Clarks
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Clarks
4 Comments

Kids stuff some has been reduced down further - there was kids trainers from a tenner - to be honest have never seen so much kids sale stuff left untouched so longer sale started. Normally flies out but the one in our local Mothercare store has HEAPS of kids shoes/trainers left.

Original Poster

luvvlychocolate;7403957

Kids stuff some has been reduced down further - there was kids trainers … Kids stuff some has been reduced down further - there was kids trainers from a tenner - to be honest have never seen so much kids sale stuff left untouched so longer sale started. Normally flies out but the one in our local Mothercare store has HEAPS of kids shoes/trainers left.

Thanks - i'm after some ladies boots but may just take the plunge on Monday - 50% is still pretty good!!

melmorc;7405214

Thanks - i'm after some ladies boots but may just take the plunge on … Thanks - i'm after some ladies boots but may just take the plunge on Monday - 50% is still pretty good!!

Be aware that its up to 50% off saw the only nice pair of boots in the sale asked the price £50 they had only reduced them by a tenner! Store specific prices, went to 2 today they had different prices for the same shoes.

Original Poster

sweetas2009;7405832

Be aware that its up to 50% off saw the only nice pair of boots in the … Be aware that its up to 50% off saw the only nice pair of boots in the sale asked the price £50 they had only reduced them by a tenner! Store specific prices, went to 2 today they had different prices for the same shoes.

Thanks - the pair i'm after are 50% reduced on line and i was gonna get them delivered to the store, but thought i'd see what they actually had in the store as well first
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions