Groups

Clarks shoes...

Just a little tip was in Clarks today getting my daughters shoes measured. Wasn't going to buy in there this time as usually £25ish for kids shoes but they have a summer range called Doodles in boys and girls all shoes UNDER £20 really nice shoes for the summer boys and girls too. The fully canvas styles and non-lighted slippers are also fully machine washable at 40 degrees Celsius. Available in whole and half sizes and a range of width fittings to support growing feet.
    clarks.co.uk/Epi…les
    Thought this may be of some use to those with kids out there xxx

9 Comments

They have done these for years

Thanks for info

Original Poster

oh well new to me considering my daughters only 2 in July...! Hope it helps someone x

Bought Doodles for my son in 2000, and they were'nt new then!! Great shoes for summer though, and they wash up really well, just sling them in with your normal colour wash and they come out like new.

Enjoy.:thumbsup:

Didn't mean to sound funny :), they are good my daughter has had a few pairs, when you wash them like many other clarks shoes they sadly loose colour =(

KazzyD;5022312

Bought doodles for my son in 2000, and they were'nt new then!! Great … Bought doodles for my son in 2000, and they were'nt new then!! Great shoes for summer though, and they wahs up really well, just sling them in with your normal colour wash and they come out like new.Enjoy.:thumbsup:

I have always found them to loose a bit of colour.... am I doing something wrong? lol

I got a pair of these in the clarks outlet shop for £5..they are really nice and have lasted a while.

Did they have these?
    http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2008/11/big-monkey-slipper.jpg

4lyons09;5022330

I have always found them to loose a bit of colour.... am I doing … I have always found them to loose a bit of colour.... am I doing something wrong? lol

Too hot temperature?

Dunno, always just slung them in and they came out fine.

Maybe too much washing powder, I always used the liquid tabs?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      2. 5am gym crew20131
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33

See more discussions