Groups
    EXPIRED

Clash of the titans-its a turkey!

Took the boys this afternoon to see this tragedy-what a load of old tosh it is!

The special effects are beyond poor-remember the laughable baselisk in harry potter? the creatures in this are ten times worse. Liam Neeson actually looks embarrassed at some of the dialogue-if it wasnt for "birdemic",this would be possibly the worst film made in the last decade.

Shockingly bad! Please god,let robin hood be as good as the trailers make it look.

17 Comments

Bear in mind all yesterday he said the same about Doctor Who, so best reserve judgement until you see with your own eyes.

Banned

did you see it in 3D?

Banned

pinkleponkle;8286428

Bear in mind all yesterday he said the same about Doctor Who, so best … Bear in mind all yesterday he said the same about Doctor Who, so best reserve judgement until you see with your own eyes.

I saw a bit of doctor who and if barky posted saying it was rubbish he was right

We saw it last night and it was TERRIBLE!

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;8286428

Bear in mind all yesterday he said the same about Doctor Who, so best … Bear in mind all yesterday he said the same about Doctor Who, so best reserve judgement until you see with your own eyes.

of course-its just my opinion-Im not telling anyone not to watch it-just stating my view. I am utterly dissapointed with movies so far this year(apart from kick ass),alice in wonderland was dreadful,green zone so so,shutter island an utter mess-in my opinion of course.

I've heard a ot of reviews saying to avoid the 3D version as it's total crap. So i'm just going to avoid the movie totally lol.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8286432

did you see it in 3D?

yes,the 3d is worthless in this movie-they have just bandwagon jumped on the coat tails of avatar tbh-nowt special.

Banned

another film off my download list :whistling:

We went to see it earlier. On the whole I enjoyed the film, it was fine, but it is not worth seeing in 3D, see the normal version - The 3d does not add anything in this film.

I thought the Titan at the end looked awesome actually, the SFX were decent.

I'm fond of mythology though. More narrow minded folks might disapprove though...

My single biggest gripe with the film/plot was:

How did the people know he was a Demi-God? It was just said by Apollo, then everyone else knew - WTF? Didn't make sense.

Otherwise, the film was fine. Nothing mind blowing, but decent.

Agreed about dr who. Garbage, and clash of the titans well it looked like a load of old tosh anyhow! Did had no exspectations for it to be fair

I saw it last night, not too bad movie.

I mean its not going to go in my top 10, but then again its the not worse film of all time either lol.
    Not much in 3D though, not worth the extra

just been to see it with the bairns - decent enough.

saw this on friday no 3D effect for me :x i sleft halfway through as i do during boring movies :roll:

Went to see it yesterday. Not to bad, a instantly forgettable popcorn movie, but....don't see it in 3D its shockingly bad.

barky;8286455

of course-its just my opinion-Im not telling anyone not to watch it-just … of course-its just my opinion-Im not telling anyone not to watch it-just stating my view. I am utterly dissapointed with movies so far this year(apart from kick ass),alice in wonderland was dreadful,green zone so so,shutter island an utter mess-in my opinion of course.

I enjoyed "Alice in Wonderland" (in 3D) [as did my 7 year old], & although "Doctor Who" wasn't as good as David Tennant’s portrayal, nor that of Christopher Eccleston, I recall thinking that their debut appearances could be better... and both of those actors brought something new to the character that made for compulsive viewing after a short period.

How would you rate "Clash of the Titans" with the version from 1981?

BFN,

fp.

i watched the earlier version yesterday - it was a hoot!!

preferred it to the new one

Banned

i thought it was ok.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions