Groups

Classic comedy.

Someone has just alerted me to the genius of a certain Mr Edward Murphy.

*Lots of swearing*

16 Comments

Original Poster

That is HILARIOUS!

Original Poster

it doesn't get any better !
    Watch them all mate - sooooooo under rated as a stand up comedian.
    He's better than anyone around at the moment -yes or no ?

Original Poster

diamondnine;5361056

Jacques TatiPeter Sellars based Inspector Cleu

Should I start another thread that alerts the general public to the greatness of Eddie Murphy ?

Banned

you just been introduced to eddie murphys stand up?

this stuff is sooo old and is his best work!!

theres delerious (the one you linked)
    and then theres
    eddie murphy raw

both will have you laughing for hours!!! best to get some lads round, some pizza and a smoke!! make sure you dont eat too much prob end up puking or choking on the stuff!!

Raw is good too. I've seen them both too many times. Shame I was too young when tickets were sold

Original Poster

kapows;5361091

you just been introduced to eddie murphys stand up?this stuff is sooo old … you just been introduced to eddie murphys stand up?this stuff is sooo old and is his best work!!theres delerious (the one you linked)and then thereseddie murphy rawboth will have you laughing for hours!!! best to get some lads round, some pizza and a smoke!! make sure you dont eat too much prob end up puking or choking on the stuff!!

I've known about Eddie Murphy for years - but I felt the need to re-open peoples eyes to the sheer genius of the man/comedy legend !

You're right.... to the unducated,serious problems could lie ahead

Check out Richard Pryor if you like Murphy.

Monkeybumcheeks;5361082

Should I start another thread that alerts the general public to the … Should I start another thread that alerts the general public to the greatness of Eddie Murphy ?

No

Original Poster

SPAMDOG;5361124

Check out Richard Pryor if you like Murphy.

Sorry mate,but as much as I love Richrad Prior,I think Eddie is the don :thumbsup:

Original Poster

diamondnine;5361128

No

Move along then :thumbsup:

Chris Rock - Eddie Murphy - Richard Pryor

There can be only one...

Original Poster

robovski;5361141

Chris Rock - Eddie Murphy - Richard PryorThere can be only one...

G'wan ....

Actually, I like them all pretty much equally. I grew up with Richard though, so I guess I'm biased towards him.

Original Poster

robovski;5361174

Actually, I like them all pretty much equally. I grew up with Richard … Actually, I like them all pretty much equally. I grew up with Richard though, so I guess I'm biased towards him.

Showin' your age there Rob !:w00t:
    Dont worry, i'm about two years behind your 40 year old ass
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions