Classic Scotland - OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD *** Spoilers ****

** Spoilers - match facts in thread ***

29 Comments

Levein must go-lol!

Original Poster

barky

Levein must go-lol!

looooooool, it was almost 2 there haha

Levein is out his depth by a country mile, it's just he's buddies with all the lapdog media up here. It took him leaving before dundee united actually achieved anything.

Original Poster

looooooool this is hilarious, bagpipes are up and running

loving watching ibra vs dundee uniteds gary kenneth X)

what channel is this game on

Original Poster

addyfisher

what channel is this game on

ESPN

good stream here

cheers

ants97

Levein is out his depth by a country mile, it's just he's buddies with … Levein is out his depth by a country mile, it's just he's buddies with all the lapdog media up here. It took him leaving before dundee united actually achieved anything.

some truth in that m8,but look at what he has to work with-once upon a time we were able to compensate for a lack of skill with full on commitment and teamwork-hasnt been evident since the brown/roxburgh era tho-none of the players seem to care tbh.

Original Poster

My favourite thing about this game - Both teams are in their away kits so Scotland are in a lovely Swedish yellow and Sweden are in a lovely Scottish blue. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barky

some truth in that m8,but look at what he has to work with-once upon a … some truth in that m8,but look at what he has to work with-once upon a time we were able to compensate for a lack of skill with full on commitment and teamwork-hasnt been evident since the brown/roxburgh era tho-none of the players seem to care tbh.

to be fair kenneth and broadfoot apart (they shouldnt be anywhere near a scotland squad) he's got a squad full of premiership players and guys with plenty of champions league experience with rangers and celtic so the lack of quality is not as bad as it's been .

not to worry-the wales luxembourg game starts soon-has all the hallmarks of..........oh,no wait........truthfully,England players and supporters are looking for something to get revved up about again and so are we so why arent we playing them? the business acumen of the SFA is breathtakingly pathetic.

Original Poster

should have been 1-1

micoo

should have been 1-1

couldnt score in a barrell of derek riordans

Original Poster

2-0 to sweden lol classic

like I said out his depth.

Original Poster

ants97

like I said out his depth.

yep, but theres not many managers to replace him, lets hope fergie decides he wants to manage his country sometime soon X)

micoo

yep, but theres not many managers to replace him, lets hope fergie … yep, but theres not many managers to replace him, lets hope fergie decides he wants to manage his country sometime soon X)

hi asisstant done a better job in 6 months in charge at united than levein done in 3 seasons.

I'd have went with john collins.

ants97

hi asisstant done a better job in 6 months in charge at united than … hi asisstant done a better job in 6 months in charge at united than levein done in 3 seasons.I'd have went with john collins.

the same John Collins who became a laughing stock at hibs? A man who frequently stripped his shirt off and told the players to admire his physique and aspire to it? yes he gave us our first trophy for years,but he is completely off his trolley-no thanks.

barky

the same John Collins who became a laughing stock at hibs? A man who … the same John Collins who became a laughing stock at hibs? A man who frequently stripped his shirt off and told the players to admire his physique and aspire to it? yes he gave us our first trophy for years,but he is completely off his trolley-no thanks.

collins wasn't off his trolley he just wanted his players to be disciplined, fit and not getting themselves banned from every nightclub in edinburgh and like you said he got you a trophy.

I think it says more about the players at your club when the manager is fitter and has a better body than everyone else at the club. It's a pity that yogi hughes careeer is now taking a severe doing from those very same players.
    Edited by: "ants97" 11th Aug 2010

Not too many English in here cheering for Sweden.
    Hmmmm, strange that.

Jumpingphil

Not too many English in here cheering for Sweden.Hmmmm, strange that.

they're to busy booing their own team.

Can't blame them for that.
    The team deserve it. http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/jumpingphil/thumbsup.gif

micoo

My favourite thing about this game - Both teams are in their away kits so … My favourite thing about this game - Both teams are in their away kits so Scotland are in a lovely Swedish yellow and Sweden are in a lovely Scottish blue. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X)

micoo

My favourite thing about this game - Both teams are in their away kits so … My favourite thing about this game - Both teams are in their away kits so Scotland are in a lovely Swedish yellow and Sweden are in a lovely Scottish blue. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X)

3 nil now

Original Poster

ants97

3 nil now

lol the stream im watching is behind you, i saw that post and though wtf X)

Banned

Scotland play international football?

Original Poster

master_chief

Scotland play international football?

Well, im not sure if you can call it football X)

finished 3 nil and already leveins buddies back in the studio(bbc scotland) are spinning it as a great result/ learning experience.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …183473
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions