Classy birthday party ideas for my mom...

4 replies
Found 23rd Jan 2010
Ok basically in about 3 weeks me and my sister want to host a nice classy birthday party for our mother and around 30 close friends/family members.
We want to do something special with a touch of elegance.

The location is to be in Birmingham.

I myself live in Oxford and dont know the area too well and wondered if anybody had any ideas on a venue/something special.

Shes had a really hard year with her business going under due to her divorce with my father finally coming to an end after 6 years.

So we need to get a smile back on her face.

We have around 2 grand free to spend - but obviously the less spent the better.

Thanks in advance

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

"a nice classy birthday party"
"The location is to be in Birmingham."
fail :-D

no idea on venue sorry
but maybe a 1920-30 dress up:thumbsup:

Not sure it will be classy but sure to put a smile on your mums face and something totally different how about theamed dinning at Warrick Castle .Depending on where she lives should be 30-40 mins away.The theamed nights are quiet expensive but when you consider that you do get a tour and unlimited drinks and a meal of course it should be good for a giggle when the oldies all get drunk!!!

warwick-castle.co.uk/eve…spx

Mod & Ed

What about asking a nice hotel in the area to host an old fashioned afternoon tea dance with live string quartet, my aunt had something like this for her 50th and loved it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769358
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951379
    3. Add one, leave one game54415425
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226639

See more discussions