Clay pigeon shooting - North Yorkshire

Found 7th Jan
Hello, I understand I can type this into a search engine but has anyone any experience of clay pigeon shooting? I’d like to buy a gift card for two people to go, and wondered if there were recommendations.

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
It depends if it is aimed more just for the experience or more as a taster to take up the sport. Sorry I can't be of help in your local area (I'm N.Ireland) but normally any of the experince ones you will see are just that with not much coaching. Bare in mind that 10 clays will last around 5-10 minutes and will normally be quite expensive for the "experience". If you try local clubs rather than those into "experience/team building days" they normally will have more time for them, being seen as someone who may take up the sport and offer extra clays ontop of the normal price rather than having to buy another package. I've included below a link to the Clay Pigeon Shooting Assocation for your county. My advice, start ringing or visiting the sites (if they have a website that is!). Normally also any "Game and Sporting Fairs" in your area have a clay competition alongside the event and most also have a "Give it a go" stand/trap which is normally alot cheaper than an "experience". Also if you have a gun shop nearby you will normally see local clubs adverts or the staff will be able to give pointers also.

cpsa.co.uk/fin…714

Below link you could use as ball park figures. See them advertised in shooting magazines.
warrengill.co.uk/pri…es/
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 7th Jan
deleted415226
Thanks for the comment, I’ll have a look! I appreciate the help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants