Cleaner Air ... I love it.

Posted 21st AprEdited by:"iDealYou"
The daily walk/excercise has been so good, the whole environment feels refreshing.
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
It’s been an absolute pain in the a not being about to go anywhere but to work. Going out for a walk/run though you can’t half tell the difference in the air
I've noticed many more people are being healthier, and using the excuse of exercise to be outside. I'm curious how many people will stick to the healthy lifestyle, if the lock down was to drop tomorrow.
Dannyrobbo21/04/2020 15:56

It’s been an absolute pain in the a not being about to go anywhere but to w …It’s been an absolute pain in the a not being about to go anywhere but to work. Going out for a walk/run though you can’t half tell the difference in the air

You can go to an essential shop, which can be Food to DIY
You can still walk/run like you said
kos1c21/04/2020 16:08

I've noticed many more people are being healthier, and using the excuse of …I've noticed many more people are being healthier, and using the excuse of exercise to be outside. I'm curious how many people will stick to the healthy lifestyle, if the lock down was to drop tomorrow.

Ive noticed more people out well at least at the beach during my dog walk

I swear us Brits are the worse
The air seems alot fresher I love the peace as well ...... but then I go to work 8 hours a day as part of a essential work .... which I believe it's not to be but hey companies find loopholes to profilt .... I'll remember
Btw Does anyone know why some Bakeries are open and some arent? I noticed the chains are closed but the local business ones arent, is it because one sells bread and milk whilst the other doesn't?
kos1c21/04/2020 16:08

I've noticed many more people are being healthier, and using the excuse of …I've noticed many more people are being healthier, and using the excuse of exercise to be outside. I'm curious how many people will stick to the healthy lifestyle, if the lock down was to drop tomorrow.

I excercise 3 or 4 times a week on my cross trainer machine. But now walking every day with my sons, for around 45 mins. Plus have a kickabout in the garden with my youngest son.
Norseg21/04/2020 16:36

Btw Does anyone know why some Bakeries are open and some arent? I noticed …Btw Does anyone know why some Bakeries are open and some arent? I noticed the chains are closed but the local business ones arent, is it because one sells bread and milk whilst the other doesn't?

It's just profit over people... Gregg's could have stayed open being a food place but because it's a company which looks after the staff they got furloughed with Gregg's topping up thr extra 20 percent..... I used to work for them fantastic company......
iDealYou21/04/2020 16:37

I excercise 3 or 4 times a week on my cross trainer machine. But now …I excercise 3 or 4 times a week on my cross trainer machine. But now walking every day with my sons, for around 45 mins. Plus have a kickabout in the garden with my youngest son.

Nothing like government lockdown to make you have a kick about with your son. What a world we live in.
MIDURIX21/04/2020 16:47

Nothing like government lockdown to make you have a kick about with your …Nothing like government lockdown to make you have a kick about with your son. What a world we live in.

Normally I'm too tired mon-fri evenings. Saturday -> recuperation. Sunday, usually is my quality time with the whole family.
Edited by: "iDealYou" 21st Apr
Norseg21/04/2020 16:30

You can go to an essential shop, which can be Food to DIY You can still …You can go to an essential shop, which can be Food to DIY You can still walk/run like you said

yeah I’m still going shopping I just mean an hour out to tesco isn’t my idea of fun
I’ve bottled tons of the stuff and when we come out of Lockdown I’m
Selling it on eBay as clean uk air
andyleeds2021/04/2020 16:42

It's just profit over people... Gregg's could have stayed open being a …It's just profit over people... Gregg's could have stayed open being a food place but because it's a company which looks after the staff they got furloughed with Gregg's topping up thr extra 20 percent..... I used to work for them fantastic company......

could they though since Greggs is more like a fastfood place whilst the bakeries i found open are a place you can buy your cakes, bread, milk, honey, eggs
Anyways if they can stay open nothing wrong with it, especially if theyre a small business
I certainly dont deem overpriced Sausage rolls essential
Edited by: "Norseg" 21st Apr
Dannyrobbo21/04/2020 17:05

yeah I’m still going shopping I just mean an hour out to tesco isn’t my ide …yeah I’m still going shopping I just mean an hour out to tesco isn’t my idea of fun

My idea of fun has always been Gaming and Movies
I thought most people's were the same till Lockdown than everyone wanted to go outside when they never wanted to before
I could live without Primark, prefer online shopping no need for my social anxiety to deal with anyone
dont really have much none essential stuff in my town so only thing what's closed is Cafes, hairdressers, KFC and opticians weirdly, arent Opticians essential? If my glasses break im screwed especially if i lose my prescription
I never really went to anything beside food shopping anywwy
Edited by: "Norseg" 21st Apr
ashmac21/04/2020 17:14

I’ve bottled tons of the stuff and when we come out of Lockdown I’mSelling …I’ve bottled tons of the stuff and when we come out of Lockdown I’mSelling it on eBay as clean uk air

I hope they extend the period so you can bottle more for your business.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants