Cleaner in NW London

Found 9th Feb
Needed for our home in North West London as I cracked one of my ribs

At this stage, we are not interested in a long term contract (i.e. with weekly or fortnightly visits). We would rather have the flexibility to book one-off visits when needed. Directly with the cleaner or through an agency.

Most reviews on the net are either really good (genuine?) or really bad

Any recommendations?

Many, many thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Gumtree is your friend.
I would check local cleaning company's that have all insurances, crb checks and experience.

You could also try care.com and search for a local cleaner. They will have their prices and reviews listed on their profile for you to consider.
davewave9th Feb

Gumtree is your friend.

Thanks!

But a bit of a gamble as no reviews

Recommendation is always best!
mintcondition9th Feb

I would check local cleaning company's that have all insurances, crb …I would check local cleaning company's that have all insurances, crb checks and experience. You could also try care.com and search for a local cleaner. They will have their prices and reviews listed on their profile for you to consider.

Thanks, I'll look into care.com!

Do you know how it compares with services like housekeep.com and helpling.com? Those two companies look great on paper but have apparently a lot of unhappy customers...
Belga5 h, 21 m ago

Thanks!But a bit of a gamble as no reviews Recommendation is …Thanks!But a bit of a gamble as no reviews Recommendation is always best!

Ask your neighbours maybe?
Belga5 h, 54 m ago

Thanks, I'll look into care.com! Do you know how it compares with services …Thanks, I'll look into care.com! Do you know how it compares with services like housekeep.com and helpling.com? Those two companies look great on paper but have apparently a lot of unhappy customers...

Care.com is very good as you can check reviews from other care members that have used them previously. I've used the website to look for gardeners and cleaners and have been v happy.

I would find a few cleaners and then have a telephone interview with them before getting them out for a trial clean.
good cleaners are not easy to find. there are lots of cleaners around but finding a good one is difficult.

if you only want a cleaner for short term then use an agency and just pick one that is the cheapest and see how they fare. if no good move on to another agency. whether you get good cleaners from an agency is very much dependent on the actual cleaner that they send round so the agency itself isn't really what you can use to judge the quality of the cleaning that you will get.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants