Cleaning led smart TVs

Posted 4th Feb
Hi what can we use to clean led smart TVs please
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Isopropyl alcohol.
Best product I’ve used is made by Philips. Used on TV’s, laptops etc & always drys smear free.
Bought mine for about £5 years ago & still got more than half left.

I’m sure you can find it cheaper but the Amazon link is:

amazon.co.uk/Phi…ZJQ

if you using isopropyl on a tv screen - I’d dilute it first.
Edited by: "captainbeaky" 4th Feb
But it says use water and micro fibre cloth?
unknown.04/02/2020 21:12

But it says use water and micro fibre cloth?

If your TV instructions say that, why are you even asking? I've used that on all my TVs without the slightest problem. Just use hot-ish, previously boiled water, wipe it over with a damp microfibre cloth then dry off with a dry one.
deeky04/02/2020 21:19

If your TV instructions say that, why are you even asking? I've used that …If your TV instructions say that, why are you even asking? I've used that on all my TVs without the slightest problem. Just use hot-ish, previously boiled water, wipe it over with a damp microfibre cloth then dry off with a dry one.

Because at same times says if dirt don’t come off then use spray so don’t make sense
unknown.04/02/2020 21:24

Because at same times says if dirt don’t come off then use spray so don’t m …Because at same times says if dirt don’t come off then use spray so don’t make sense

Dirt will come off.
deeky04/02/2020 21:19

If your TV instructions say that, why are you even asking? I've used that …If your TV instructions say that, why are you even asking? I've used that on all my TVs without the slightest problem. Just use hot-ish, previously boiled water, wipe it over with a damp microfibre cloth then dry off with a dry one.

What he said, though on the screen I use a microfibre glass cloth, 19p in Home Bargains. If for any reason it really dusty, a normal damp micro fibre cloth, then finish with the clean damp glass one.
deeky04/02/2020 21:34

Dirt will come off.

Usually, but OP title indicates something special is required specifically for stubbornly clever dirt.
Maybe smart water?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants