Groups

Cleaning Plasma Screen

Anyone recommend best way to do this? Recently used a babywipe & smeared the hell out of it.

8 Comments

http://www.lomis.com.au/files/images/imagecache/product/files/images/Fixity%20Clean2.jpg

They're about £3 in Aldi :thumbsup:

You're better off buying purpose made LCD/Plasma screen wipes from any good electrical retailer. Don't recommend the ones from poundshops, but the good ones do a great job.

Original Poster

ok cheers for the replies

I use lens cleaner as for spectacles and camers. It produces excellent results without any damage.

Banned

My Oh bought LCD screen cleaner from asdas :-D

works really well :thumbsup:

Any microfibre cloth - especially the finer ones for glass work brilliantly and need no active liquids etc. Cheap and almost infinitely reuseable

marmalade47;5766501

Any microfibre cloth - especially the finer ones for glass work … Any microfibre cloth - especially the finer ones for glass work brilliantly and need no active liquids etc. Cheap and almost infinitely reuseable

100% Agree, better than any so called special cleaners, no chemicals involved, work better than anything else that I have tried.:thumbsup:

I use babywipes too, just wipe with dry cloth after
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions