Cleaning stainless steel

Found 2nd Jun
Could anyone recommend effective cleaning products for stainless steel? I need to clean my pans....
Thanks
Community Updates
AskCleaningHome Care
10 Comments
White vinegar is good (and elbow grease) or something like Barkeepers friend.
This come up the other day.. Anyway. £1 here works great and what oven cleaners use. It's a fine paste like clay you can use on pans. Sink. Oven ect.
Edited by: "wayners" 2nd Jun
Try a bottle of Astonish elbow grease, can pick it up in most pound shops or home bargains, B&M for £1, works a treat..
Not sure about pans but to remove finger prints on stainless steel give it a wipe with a little baby oil
ding1 m ago

Not sure about pans but to remove finger prints on stainless steel give …Not sure about pans but to remove finger prints on stainless steel give it a wipe with a little baby oil

Or try WD40
ding8 m ago

Not sure about pans but to remove finger prints on stainless steel give …Not sure about pans but to remove finger prints on stainless steel give it a wipe with a little baby oil

Was just about to say the same thing. Baby oil or sunflower oil, Works like magic at cleaning grease and stuff off stainless steel bread bins and toaster and worktop edge strips ect.

If it's baked in stuff that's gone dark I'd recommend soaking in hot hot water and lots of washing up liquid then when softened abit scrape it off with a butter knife.I used that on a pan that had build up of baked on grease stuff and it worked wonders. the buff with oil after too
Toptrumpet38 m ago

Or try WD40

Yep wd40 works wonders for plenty of uses it just smells bad
Olive oil. Baby oil and alike is good on stainless steel as a polish but no good to clean. Oven cleaners applied to pans then placed inside bin liner over night works great but astonish and elbow grease will be chemical free
Edited by: "wayners" 2nd Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants