Found 1st Apr 2009
So i have a ton of trucker hats, of all different colours and styles maybe around 150 to be exact, some of them tho are starting to look a bit dirty especially the ones with white on them!

Looks to me like just salt deposits if i have been sweating during the summer months if you know what i mean, but i was wondering is their any way to clean them, dont really wanna wash them as they will lose their shape!

Any help would be great thanks!

1. Misc
  2. Cleaning
5 Comments

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu34/kaits_2009/IMG4424_Full.jpg
use one of these
or get a soapy spong and some of that liquid wool cleaner stuff and just scrub it gently(don't soak it in water).
Then give it a squirt of fabreze incase the head part smells funky.
good luck!

Banned

kaits;4795095

use one of these

That is sick, would love to have a cup of tea at their house after their sweat has been rinsed all over them

Original Poster

lumoruk;4795193

That is sick, would love to have a cup of tea at their house after their … That is sick, would love to have a cup of tea at their house after their sweat has been rinsed all over them

you clearly dont understand that the concept of a dishwasher is to WASH stuff not just rinse water over it ! people these days will never learn

Banned

scotland88;4795230

you clearly dont understand that the concept of a dishwasher is to WASH … you clearly dont understand that the concept of a dishwasher is to WASH stuff not just rinse water over it ! people these days will never learn

Because dish washers are so good at getting those stubborn marks off plates, and yes all the dish washers I've ever seen just rinse detergent on all the dishes at a high pressure, never seen one get little brushes out and start washing the plates

scotland88
where is my sony w660i on 3 network?
I paid £35 buy w660i to you over 3 weeks ,
I don't receive any thing, what problem. Send me the phone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So it turns out Micheal Winner is a perverted git35
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927404
    3. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1718
    4. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers11

See more discussions