Groups
    EXPIRED

Clear iPhone case

Does anyone know where I can buy a clear, non plastic iphone cover? Basically I just want to be able to see the white side of my phone whilst it is protected.

Ive searched around for one which is transparent but have not had any joy, even tried the local apple shop.

Any relevant feedback would be apreciated.

Cheers

8 Comments

I want to buy a Zagg.

I would love to here of anybody on here has one!

zagg.com/inv…php

audirob;7900245

I want to buy a Zagg.I would love to here of anybody on here has … I want to buy a Zagg.I would love to here of anybody on here has one!http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-iphone-3g-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

I have Zagg on 3 items in total, also have 1 for the iphone, i would recommend the full body protection for the black version but not for the white as mine when blue on the back from being in my jeans pocket, so just get the front shield.

Its a great product, they are really hard to put on though, but i think its worth the effort.

Any other questions about it feel free to ask me

I also have the white iphone, bought this one off eBay item number: 270530928016. its a transparent gel case - fits like a glove, looks stunning and offers protection also (along with the screen protector)...

Had it for 2 weeks now, and love showing off the white side of my phone :-)

Banned

poundland

I always use the Zagg protectors now, have done for a few years. Definitely worth the money.
    You get 20% on Quidco, and also 20% discount using one of the codes on this site.

Infact, I just bought another one a few minutes ago, front and back covers, £16 inc 1st class recorded delivery.

Original Poster

Thanks for the feedback guys, really struggled with this one.

The Zagg looks cool but think I will go with the ebay item.

Thanks again!

Oh last question, JaYy_dOg - what do you mean went blue? Did your jeans rub off onto the protective skin?

Good Info On ZAGG..

Repped. x2

Paws_Pup;7903454

Thanks for the feedback guys, really struggled with this one.The Zagg … Thanks for the feedback guys, really struggled with this one.The Zagg looks cool but think I will go with the ebay item.Thanks again!Oh last question, JaYy_dOg - what do you mean went blue? Did your jeans rub off onto the protective skin?

Yes I always haveto take it out and in so it gets rubbed and changed colour apparently. But I've noticed it doesn't happn to my Itouch cos I hve a gel case on. So I suggest buy full zagg and get a protective case.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running33
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?66
      3. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?44
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment56

See more discussions