EXPIRED

clearance cashback deals

just wanted to ask how ppl find their clearance phone condition wise. i mean when u got it is it badly scratched/ lightly scratched, dents etc etc.

thinking of taking out a cashback deal on a clearance phone from e2save and just wanted some feedback.

also my current cashback deal is due to or has expired already. i have recieved my 12th "3" bill which has now been sent to mobileoutlet for them to payout the remainder of my cashback. can i now move networks or is it best to wait until my cashback arrives and then move?

btw im moving from "3" to "orange"

ideally i want to take the deal out while its still available but just wanted to be sure before i ask 3 for my pac code

5 Comments

Replacing the fascia undoes most of any normal damage surely? If you can do it.

Original Poster

yeh but unfortunately most of the phones im looking to get dont allow you to change the fascia or are sliders or something

Most clearance phones are fine, only a ebay heavily used phone gets really bad marks.

Which deal is it?

Original Poster

thanks mate.

can anyone help regarding moving to another network in my case??

Moving to another network? You mean getting a pac and applying it to a new contract?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846091
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764008
    3. What an absolute disgrace2158
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions