Groups

clever base anyone had any dealings with this company??

ordered a r4 card off this site on saturday and it says next day delivery but havent had anything tried to ring them but no-ones answering has anyone odered anything from this company before?? help

22 Comments

Original Poster

anyone??

is it this company digital-receiver.co.uk/ind…htm
    Domain name:
    digital-receiver.co.uk

Registrant:
    Raf D

Registrant type:
    UK Individual

Registrant's address:
    The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
    address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar:
    Dollamore Ltd t/a StreamlineNet [Tag = STREAMLINENET]
    URL: streamline.net

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 02-Aug-2007
    Renewal date: 02-Aug-2009

Registration status:
    Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
    ns1.streamlinedns.co.uk
    ns2.streamlinedns.co.uk

WHOIS lookup made at 21:10:39 22-Dec-2008

Just you I think.

also surely nextday delivery would of been from the monday as i doubt they had collections saturday

Original Poster

Dub1;3839137

also surely nextday delivery would of been from the monday as i doubt … also surely nextday delivery would of been from the monday as i doubt they had collections saturday

do you think i hope so because it xmas pressi
    this is the site cleverbase.co.uk/r4-…tml

Original Poster

strange how they dont answer the phone tho
    not worryed about the money paid by paypal so i will be covered there just need the card for xmas

cleverbase.co.uk and digital-receiver.co.uk
    are both owned and run by the same people + i would be a little worried as there listed as UK Individual rather then a business and i cant seem to find a business address

Original Poster

and a complaint :x

hi i live in blackburn this company was raided earlier this year for supplying and chipping ntl boxes wiis etc they are very dodgy beware

are your sure it was for ntl boxes m8 as they are long gone, was it cable boxes ?

yes cable boxes with ntl on the front as well as virgin media boxes r still in use quite a lot and yes it was eurovoxs wiis d-boxes and more it was a big raid and 2 of the guys got remaded due to the scale of it

are they still open for business now ?

yes as its now another member of the family who is running it but all im saying is becareful as they are v.dodgy

yea id be very careful if they sell the same boxes that they where raided for on there other website

did you card arrive m8 ?

Original Poster

**** sounds like a bad company to deal with rang them up today and got a tracking number but its useless because it only tracks delivererd items, but i guess there posted it at least but as of yet nothing :thumbsup:

they sent it 1st class recorded ? how did you pay for the item

Original Poster

Dub1;3847099

they sent it 1st class recorded ? how did you pay for the item

£5 next day delivery is what i thought i was paying for, but yes 1st class recorded is what they are sending it by how they can claim next day delivery at this time of year is a con :x paid with paypal,

maybe make a claim now m8 and if it turns up then pay them, if your honest enough lol

I've just tried claiming via Paypal for delivery of faulty goods by Cleverbase because part of my goods were missing when delivered late, the problem about my complaint is that Paypal only cover faulty goods or goods significantly not as described if you pay via ebay.

The only thing left form me to do is make a formal complaint about Cleverbase to the Consumer Direct, but they will not get involved in individual consumer complaints about a company like Cleverbase they will only put Cleverbase on their database as having a complaint against them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions