Clic Sargent Travel Fund

Posted 12th NovEdited by:"KemCol"
Some people on here know that my little boy is a stem cell transplant patient , lots of parents find it hard with getting to cancer care because of the cost . Can you support the travel fund by signing the form please .

Our research shows that parents of young cancer patients are struggling to keep a roof over their heads or heat their homes because of the huge cost of taking their child to hospital for life-saving treatment.

Sign your support to ask all party leaders to finally commit to a Young Cancer Patient Travel Fund to help families afford the cost of travelling for essential, life-saving treatment.
3329888.jpg3329888-mesEO.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

4 Comments
Done xxx
Done. I hope your son is ok. My son had leukaemia and we were lucky that the main hospital for treatment is our local, 20 minutes away. A little girl who was diagnosed at the same time as him lived in Guernsey. They had to fly over constantly and the airline wouldn’t offer any help. Just adds to the pressure!
Edited by: "Fiona4kids" 12th Nov
Fiona4kids12/11/2019 21:41

Done. I hope your son is ok. My son had leukaemia and we were lucky that …Done. I hope your son is ok. My son had leukaemia and we were lucky that the main hospital for treatment is our local, 20 minutes away. A little girl who was diagnosed at the same time as him lived in Guernsey. They had to fly over constantly and the airline wouldn’t offer any help. Just adds to the pressure!

He's 18 months post transplant now . Hes doing ok , but he don't breath right at the moment . We travel a lot all the time now for his after treatment , we have a local hospital , but we travel to Addenbrookes hospital all the time .

When I was in Bristol with him , people came all the way from Ireland and all over the place .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions