Click and collect Currys

Posted 15th Sep 2020
Hi all
Please can anyone tell me, if I order online to pick up an item in Curry's how long does it take to get confirmation email to let me know when I can collect - does it take a few hours.
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I did it last week. Took about 20 mins :-)
If the price ends in 97p there won't be any collection waiting for you regardless of confirmation email or not.
djbullard8715/09/2020 15:10

I did it last week. Took about 20 mins :-)

Many thanks, thought it might be around 2 hours, great!
Had a shocking experience recently, albeit with a decent outcome.

Reserved to collect in store.......only to be emailed that it wasn’t there.

Ordered online and then got an email to say it wouldn’t be 3-5 working days, but 21 as it had to be sourced from a supplier.

Contacted them to say I wanted to cancel, they said yes but then emailed to say they couldn’t.

Turns out it had been dispatched and the game arrived the next day, so two days overall!
pfagan1015/09/2020 17:51

Had a shocking experience recently, albeit with a decent outcome. Reserved …Had a shocking experience recently, albeit with a decent outcome. Reserved to collect in store.......only to be emailed that it wasn’t there.Ordered online and then got an email to say it wouldn’t be 3-5 working days, but 21 as it had to be sourced from a supplier.Contacted them to say I wanted to cancel, they said yes but then emailed to say they couldn’t. Turns out it had been dispatched and the game arrived the next day, so two days overall!

Much appreciated, thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text