Click & collect at Wickes

Posted 19th AprEdited by:"kramvic"
I am in the middle of levelling some floor in the kitchen. I am wanting 1 bag of ready mixed sand and cement. I understand Wickes are available for click & collect. Is it possible to do a click and collect for sand and cement? I understand its obviously not classed as a necessety etc. They are in stock local to me but it is greyed out in the options. Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Think it's greyed out because you can't click and collect on a Sunday only Monday to Saturday try it tomorrow
knighty1YNWA19/04/2020 11:31

Think it's greyed out because you can't click and collect on a Sunday only …Think it's greyed out because you can't click and collect on a Sunday only Monday to Saturday try it tomorrow

Ah many thanks, did try yesterday afternoon at 2.40pm by the time it was my turn. Maybe that was past the cut off.
Edited by: "kramvic" 19th Apr
Not sure mate like I said give it a go tomorrow hopefully it isn't greyed out then
You can but they have minimum order quantity on some items.
Ordered top soil and was 3 bags min.
knighty1YNWA19/04/2020 11:59

Not sure mate like I said give it a go tomorrow hopefully it isn't greyed …Not sure mate like I said give it a go tomorrow hopefully it isn't greyed out then

Thanks, will do.
kramvic19/04/2020 11:37

Ah many thanks,

AMaky19/04/2020 12:04

You can but they have minimum order quantity on some items.Ordered top …You can but they have minimum order quantity on some items.Ordered top soil and was 3 bags min.

Nice 1, will check.
Yes you can do click n collect, but if stopped by the police (unlikely) I'm not sure it fits into the "essential" category defined by law so you might want to also get some food or something..
adamspencer9519/04/2020 12:25

Yes you can do click n collect, but if stopped by the police (unlikely) …Yes you can do click n collect, but if stopped by the police (unlikely) I'm not sure it fits into the "essential" category defined by law so you might want to also get some food or something..

and before any smart alec points out, yes it will have to be from a nearby store which sells food, not Wickes
Thinking it may be a non essential item. 40463812-YZLF2.jpg
kramvic19/04/2020 12:29

Thinking it may be a non essential item. [Image]

it's Sunday - read what it says
kramvic19/04/2020 12:29

Thinking it may be a non essential item. [Image]

It's not it literally is 6-3pm ordering Monday - Saturday else the items are greyed out regardless....got some timber the other day, under calculated, went to order some more outside of these hours and realised what that small print meant. You can order whatever but during those hours..main issue is getting on the website in queue depending on the time of day.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions