Found 1st Dec 2016
I am using the official app on my iPhone and can only click the like button on certain people's comments. It's annoying the he'll out of me.
Anyone have any ideas?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
14 Comments

I had that issue ... now I just click on the word 'likes' next to the heart and it lets me
Edited by: "pookynuts" 1st Dec 2016

Looking at your deals it looks like you've liked the comments ok

Original Poster

That's the button I'm talking about, the one at the side of the reply one. I've just tried clicking the like button on your comment and it won't let me.

nokiafusion

That's the button I'm talking about, the one at the side of the reply … That's the button I'm talking about, the one at the side of the reply one. I've just tried clicking the like button on your comment and it won't let me.

That's odd, I've just randomly liked comments on your deals but it won't let me 'like' your comment above .

Original Poster

Ha so it's not just me then.

nokiafusion

Ha so it's not just me then.

Nope, mine is very random - can like some but not others. Doesn't matter if person has loads of deals either

Original Poster

Snap.

Original Poster

Think this is a bug ?

nokiafusion

That's the button I'm talking about, the one at the side of the reply … That's the button I'm talking about, the one at the side of the reply one. I've just tried clicking the like button on your comment and it won't let me.

You can't like a comment on ask. You can only use the up and down arrows to vote as best answer. Liking a comment is only for deals. But it is confusing because they have the heart and like still on the screen.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Xwb7BhYsqsMqowqACMD_OGAKX2jFRdeHjN6JjZcKtpNwFrvXiyS1k7UWIvIQvR1DrEzrklsGBETbF8XKaFnYJco4zGknSP081q3RJxcCTOZ3wojgjekmlJaG_VmeVnyhbRGr38Ih5nLq2fXg-rdriKfxbLr1tOsmWgzWovNciQExXh37PwB433zhvMkE6-lcIleaR9sj_JPjOvh7UBs_fkGN4IPZ2UzGhBN5NgqGyFaBg8xvEPKjjDq9MT47zhdWxjHU4VmlDDIxw7Mo01gRelI8nCK127_jJ06J5zoEmbjK_UworOy2UQKDbfBATNEJVd8S4VAMzjKTWY6tfxryLlikb4AlMl-dCygs6GtiDRa96GreOjYULC5pMDMGG6iFztirhrMzASsViZeApqGdfa-hgRW-mqS-T2PMHo6QP6d-zD1yq-Q1KmK4s_D189qqlF-YqrPRg6PT7dXROsaSdf5x1fuA9WTEUokJ1YZrMcmrkgMt5S_qZid8MoKrCwzWzmwBRJn-wgPPq41k2dY1JvDIkQO3TEbi97MbSTRuDJ9VopaDj4EjC1M43qnHsIvbvbwT6BOQv6qr3caAaUORJIwlTO3uGNF6oAnyHB_nWL762uBQ=w500-h286-no

Original Poster

Oh that all makes sense now. Thanks for educating me x

nokiafusion

Oh that all makes sense now. Thanks for educating me x

Your welcome although do agree they should remove the likes part to at least make it more obvious! I'm all for bug checking but I'm running Android 7.1.1 at present so normally give them a byball on the app because of the OS I'm running.

I dnt hve the up and down button? Using iphone if makes a difference?

123batman321

I dnt hve the up and down button? Using iphone if makes a difference?

I can check in the morning. The only Apple device I have to try is laying in a drawer somewhere and more than likely needs charged.

Original Poster

Same here. I have never had an up/down button I just thought all you could do on an 'ask' was comment.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73821
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions