Expired

Cliff richard pre sale codes??

Found 30th Oct 2014
Mum is a massive cliff fab and I want to get her tickets for the Albert hall. Pre sale code would be appreciated! Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
27 Comments
Anyone got presale code for Cliff in Glasgow. Eternaly grateful
I would really like this too. Want to take my Grandad as it's his 75th birthday next year too!
Me too!!
I met him a few times in a hotel / restaurant in portugal near his vinyard while living/ working there, was never anything but polite so maybe he had a bad day

Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 30th Oct 2014
Yes what is the password
Want tickets for disabled fans
It would be great if somebody with the password for the Royal Albert Hall could post it here after they've booked. I'm a lifelong fan and belong to the fan club but because there's no active local branch I couldn't get the password. Once the general booking opens on Saturday the touts will buy up thousands of tickets and price them out of real fans' reach
I know I feel the same - would love to go and see him again but not prepared to be ripped off
please is any one kind enough to share a presale code for Cliff Richards at the RAH it would be very appreciated Thank you
please is any one kind enough to share a presale code for Cliff Richards at the RAH it would be very appreciated Thank you
Another looking for the Glasgow code for my mum
2 words.. Operation yewtree
I wonder if he will play the young ones?
extendedpaul

It would be great if somebody with the password for the Royal Albert Hall … It would be great if somebody with the password for the Royal Albert Hall could post it here after they've booked. I'm a lifelong fan and belong to the fan club but because there's no active local branch I couldn't get the password. Once the general booking opens on Saturday the touts will buy up thousands of tickets and price them out of real fans' reach

If you are successful I would really appreciate it if you could share it as I would love to buy just two tickets ahead of the money grabbing touts!
Am also looking for a code for Glasgow concert hall for tickets for my mums 65th birthday if anyone can help please
The passwords seem to be have been kept secret so far. It's not as if they are individual - just a series of letters for ticketmaster and numbers for the Royal Albert Hall. It's unusual for such things not to end up on line these days but I can't find any disclosure of these passwords anywhere.
extendedpaul

The passwords seem to be have been kept secret so far. It's not as if … The passwords seem to be have been kept secret so far. It's not as if they are individual - just a series of letters for ticketmaster and numbers for the Royal Albert Hall. It's unusual for such things not to end up on line these days but I can't find any disclosure of these passwords anywhere.

I agree with you Paul I am a big fan of Cliff Richards to and I have been trying to find the missing code all day sadly I have not found any thing yet
Tried everything to find password with no luck. If anyone has Glasgow password please could you share
There are useful infos from CRO in Cliff's official website.
Well, its only interesting/relevant for fan club members Boo!
Why was my post deleted? Shame on you Mods!!
babysumo

Why was my post deleted? Shame on you Mods!!

WWHHAATT>>>!!??
I think the codes this year are personal to each local club (e.g. manchester/liverpool/leeds) rather than a general one, so the clubs seem to be very strict on giving them out as they know if their code leaks..they will not get one next year.

Looks like i'll be hitting refresh a lot at 9am tomorrow then to get my mums pressie!
I managed to get reasonable tickets for October 14 - Cliff's actual 75th birthday - this morning. Hope others also got booked OK. Tour 99% sold out now.
I went on the RAH website to at 8:10 yesterday morning and was able to purchase some then they must have done a bo bo, I have to admit they were a bit to pricey for me, but bought the best in the restricted view bracket I have sat there before and I feel they are really good seats in the circle X row 3 seats 70 and 71 right near the stage RAH realised there mistake and took the tickets of sale after my purchase till 9:00 am so I am very Happy
Original Poster
I got tickets too! My mum and her friend are going to be very happy bunnies!! 0900hrs purchase of 2 seats in the stalls via ticketmaster!!!
I spotted the mistake too, but the seats werent great. Ticketmaster had all of the better seats, and i got some cracking seats for my mum...so all good
I got seats 7 rows from front at 9am just need to keep it quiet till Xmas or I spoil the surprise
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants