Groups
    EXPIRED

Climbing frame wanted - any good deals out there??

I'm after a climbing frame for my 3 and 1 year old for christmas. I would really like one that grows with them like the TP range. Ideally looking at spending around £150. The best I can find is at the ELC using a 20% off code, but I would have thought that this time of year there may have been better bargains around. Thanks to all in advance

3 Comments

How about one of these:
    woolworths.co.uk/web…622
    woolworths.co.uk/web…966

The second one is a Plum products one which is similar to the one I bought this summer - very good quality!

There is a 10% code that might work on here and of course Quidco too.
    Hope that helps!

Original Poster

royston;3235265

How about one of … How about one of these:http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/product/index.jsp?pid=50933622http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/product/index.jsp?pid=50975966The second one is a Plum products one which is similar to the one I bought this summer - very good quality!There is a 10% code that might work on here and of course Quidco too.Hope that helps!

Thanks however I was after more of a climbing frame that can also be used now. Rep given for your help though

wookiemummy;3235598

Thanks however I was after more of a climbing frame that can also be used … Thanks however I was after more of a climbing frame that can also be used now. Rep given for your help though

Ok, we bought this one in June when it was reduced to £299 woolworths.co.uk/web…695. I think that most of them were reduced off after the summer so there isn't a lot of choice at the moment!
    Good luck though.:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      2. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827
      3. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar33
      4. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue34

See more discussions