EXPIRED

Clinique for men

Hi,
bit of a strange request; but i was just wondering where on earth i could find the clinique for men range at a good price.... (via quidco or vouchers if possible).

Please help, i liked the samples and now i want to buy the product.

6 Comments

Banned

i wear happy for men i would try boots and see if there are any offers in there

Original Poster

thanks

I got a bad rash when I used their Exfoliator. Moisterisor is good though :oops:

Banned

Clinique do bonus offers every so often at Boots - if you can wait get it then coz u get more travel size stuff for free

but very few discounts about for it - i used to use it alot but now onto Boots No7 for men - just as good and a fraction of the cost

Original Poster

dimebars;5166008

Clinique do bonus offers every so often at Boots - if you can wait get it … Clinique do bonus offers every so often at Boots - if you can wait get it then coz u get more travel size stuff for freebut very few discounts about for it - i used to use it alot but now onto Boots No7 for men - just as good and a fraction of the cost

thanks will give no7 a bash.... i have very sensitive skin even the O/H simple stuff gives me very sore skin..... but funnily clinique has not as of yet.... so going to give no7 a bash......
thanks to all that have posted:-D

Was in Boots yesterday and they stock Clinique happy for man and some skin treatments too.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913
    2. Bed pillow recommendations79
    3. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    4. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018

See more discussions