Clip on arm rest/coaster for Sofa - HELP PLEASE

    Hi All,

    I've been searching the net for for two sofa arm rests (i don't know what they are called, but the are wooden and slide over the arm of your sofa, like a kind of cup rest/tray). Has anyone seen any good deals on these, or even know what they are called.

    Please help

    Kind regards

    1 Comment
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?811
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?615
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56

      See more discussions