Groups

Clique This Thread . . . (VLR)

. . .

9 Comments

Original Poster

vata loada rubbish

:oops:Eh!!!!

Ah, good morning!

The jealousy is strong here - but thanks for the extra advertising for our GREAT clique! Maybe you should start a clique of your own - I have a feeling I know what it would be! :whistling:

[CENTER][SIZE="6"]Viva la Resistance!

( Free thinking radicals )[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Liddle ol' me;3306509

The jealousy is strong here - but thanks for the extra advertising for … The jealousy is strong here - but thanks for the extra advertising for our GREAT clique! Maybe you should start a clique of your own - I have a feeling I know what it would be! :whistling:[CENTER][SIZE="6"]Viva la Resistance! ( Free thinking radicals )[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]Don't go breaking my heart
    I couldn't if I tried
    Honey if I get restless
    Baby you're not that kind

Don't go breaking my heart
    You take the weight off me
    Honey when you knocked on my door
    I gave you my key[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

eh?????

Banana79;3306294

:oops:Eh!!!!

magicbeans;3306595

eh?????

My thoughts exactly :thinking:

Maybe we should start an "eh" clique as they seem to be popping up all over the place today

fireheaven;3306787

My thoughts exactly :thinking:Maybe we should start an "eh" clique as … My thoughts exactly :thinking:Maybe we should start an "eh" clique as they seem to be popping up all over the place today

eh eh I'll be in on that :roll:

Eee by gum, eh eh eh?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121027
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7281384
      3. word association Game74044580
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …44

See more discussions