Clive Christian Imperial Majesty Limited Edition - is this the most expensive perfume you can buy the wife for christmas?

14 replies
Found 13th Nov 2008
A Baccarat crystal bottle with the crown granted by Queen Victoria set with a five carat brilliant cut white diamond in a solid gold collar containing 16 ounces of Clive Christian No 1 The Worlds Most Expensive Perfume.

Created by Clive to restore absolute luxury to the world of perfume.

Hand delivered in a Bentley.

TEN MADE WORLDWIDE - £115,000.00. 500ml.

14 Comments

Cheers, just orded

Cheaper at our local covered market :-D

teambintip;3454106

Cheaper at our local covered market :-D

Cheaper at our local open market :-D

quidco?

Original Poster

Of course quidco, 99.9% discount I do believe.

It's a big bottle, you could get 10 normal sized 50ml bottles out of this.

So works out only £11,500 really

Why would you spend that much on the wife.......Cos you would need to spend even more on the girlfriend:whistling:

Original Poster

Train Driver;3455378

Why would you spend that much on the wife.......Cos you would need to … Why would you spend that much on the wife.......Cos you would need to spend even more on the girlfriend:whistling:

:thumbsup:Too true my friend.

u forgot the promo voucher code: UBEENHAD101

Meh..... Sounds A bit cheapo in the description. I prefere summot that feels and looks solid. Usually cost that bit more but is worth it. Think Ill give this cheapo Pound shop item a miss.... Get something much more classy..

Eau de Tesco.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/05/magazine_shopping_list_for_the_filthy_rich/img/2.jpg

"The smell of success
A 500 ml bottle of the world's most expensive perfume costs £115,000 and has a five-carat diamond and an 18-carat gold collar.

Imperial Majesty is made by the Roja Dove Haute Parfumerie and is on sale at Harrods department store."

Do you think they do testers?

:whistling:

kippy;3458264

"The smell of successA 500 ml bottle of the world's most expensive … "The smell of successA 500 ml bottle of the world's most expensive perfume costs £115,000 and has a five-carat diamond and an 18-carat gold collar.Imperial Majesty is made by the Roja Dove Haute Parfumerie and is on sale at Harrods department store."

i was about to buy but the dodgy looking security put me off!! I'd go out on a whim here and say by looking at him its a fake!! STEER CLEAR GUYS :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions