Found 25th Mar 2007
Everyone put them forward an hour now folks !! lol

1. Misc
  2. Clock
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Clock
17 Comments

Jeez, the clocks!!!....British summertime really OFFENDS me, could someone do something about it please?!?!

The #*$~ing dawn chorus will be starting outside me bedroom window soon,and continue for the next 6 months:x :x

I'm calling 999, I've had an hour stolen

Original Poster

haha, i dont like the summertime hours

i prefer the darker nights for some reason

whats goin on with the forum times, last post is 00.?? thats 2 hours,im offended

mightyreds

whats goin on with the forum times, last post is 00.?? thats 2 hours,im … whats goin on with the forum times, last post is 00.?? thats 2 hours,im offended

arent we all?!

saxo_appeal

i prefer the darker nights for some reason

& alleyways are so pleasant at this time of year...

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

& alleyways are so pleasant at this time of year...

MUHAHAHhahahahaha !! yes they are my good friend ;-) ;-)

i'd actually forgotten, thanks lol.

Has everyone now got this sorted?

Dad changed all the clocks last night, only thing was he didnt realise that some change automatically!

kelly_o_fanatic

Dad changed all the clocks last night, only thing was he didnt realise … Dad changed all the clocks last night, only thing was he didnt realise that some change automatically!

same here...i lost the plot largely cos my pc automaticaly chnged time but my mobby went mad for some reason and was a few hours behind:thinking:
i think my mobby needs a reflash

Original Poster

yeh my N73 automatically changed itself ....cool !!!

Well annoying when you get up, when some have altered and others havent - puts me in a state of panic :giggle:

I've got myself all muddled up too. Been using the computer most of the day and that clock naturally changed itself. But then I decided to ring someone about renting a flat and of course looked at my alarm clock which was set an hour early. I don't think 9 'o' clock on a Sunday evening is really a sensible time to be calling potential landlords....

Joshanna

Well annoying when you get up, when some have altered and others havent - … Well annoying when you get up, when some have altered and others havent - puts me in a state of panic :giggle:

LOL...as I've observed in the past Joshanna it doesn't take much to panic you....it's summertime hooray!

currychops

LOL...as I've observed in the past Joshanna it doesn't take much to panic … LOL...as I've observed in the past Joshanna it doesn't take much to panic you....it's summertime hooray!

I should change my username to panicpants
Yeah, im a born worrier, i do it ALL the time, but youve noticed that

Looking forward to the summer :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247593
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769302
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2231
    4. Hope of a cure for asthma56

See more discussions