Expired

Clocks Go Back 1 Hour This Weekend

Found 27th Oct 2006
A few years ago...

focus.aps.org/sto…jpg

I said "The clocks go back this weekend". My 5 year old said "Why do they have to go back, is there something wrong with them?"

Spring forward, Fall back This weekend we can stay in the sack ;-)

19 Comments

ill just be getting up an hour earlier then

and ill be working an hour extra

Banned

I'll be getting extra bed time then.Those were the days!:roll: Cuppa tea dear, and something blue?:oops:

tazandsaz

and ill be working an hour extra

that sucks! :-(

Original Poster

Yeah it works the other way round for some :thinking: Still, before you know it, it'll be Spring again and you can get your extra hour back ;-)

lzaltash

that sucks! :-(

lol i know. i work sat night untill 3.30 but its at 2am i think? that they go back so ill have to work 2-3 2 times...lol...so really ill be working till 4.30...but it will still be 3.30..god im confused again...lol

An extra hour in bed :thumbsup: I'm loving' it!

There is never enough time to spend in bed sleeping.

Its brill that you have an extra hour in bed but someone should really explain to the kids that you have an extra hour as mine get up an hour early.:-(

No i love my bed, and so does the lass ...who by the way is still in hers at the mo hehe

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/cma/lowres/cman27l.jpg

http://www.offthemarkcartoons.com/cartoons/2003-04-06.gif

When do they go back? Today?

And at what time?

It's usually tonight, well really tomorrow at 2am Sunday morning.

Original Poster

Yeah 2am in the morning, but I do ours before midnight and have an extra hour tonight :-D

Snake

Its brill that you have an extra hour in bed but someone should really … Its brill that you have an extra hour in bed but someone should really explain to the kids that you have an extra hour as mine get up an hour early.:-(

Yeah when i get up itll still be dark tomorrow :-(

When people have New Year's Eve partys, do they ever consider having a "clocks going back" party too?? You'd get an extra hour of night time to party through!! I wonder who changes Big Ben back an hour??

Come on then, who forgot that the clocks went back.
So many deals being posted at 8am on a Sunday morning, some of you must have forgotten
X10

Ah brill!! I just realised it was only half nine! Yay!

Phew, not late for work!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions