For me, mainly clockwise.

haha, cockwise !

shopstilldrops

haha, cockwise !

ha ha thought I'd quote that before you had chance to edit it

clockwise for me as well but at 1st i could swear it was going anti-clockwise

Banned

clockwise

why would you think it was anything other than clockwise?

righty tighty
lefty loosy

Original Poster

My daughter sees anticlockwise.

can make it go both

Original Poster

arcangel111

why would you think it was anything other than clockwise?righty … why would you think it was anything other than clockwise?righty tightylefty loosy

Because if you look long and hard enough, you can see her spin in either direction.

With a bit of practise, you can control it too. http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/jumpingphil/thumbsup.gif

Clockwise at first, then i started staring at the shadow and it started going the other way.

anti clockwise

Edit now clockwise

Anticlockwise.

saw anti-clockwise at first, but now is clockwise

Banned

nice pair :).....going anti clockwise all the time...

Clockwise all the time.

Can't understand how anyone can see it as anticlockwise.:|

clockwise for me all the time but the shadow is anticlockwise.

I think those who are saying anti-clockwise are just trying to be controversial.

WIKI

If the foot touching the ground is perceived to be the left foot, the dancer appears to be spinning clockwise (if seen from above); if it is taken to be the right foot, then she appears to be spinning counterclockwise.
Edited by: "djnaff" 7th Aug 2010

I thought this was a joke at first but i'm finally there. After being convinced she could only be turning clockwise and can now see her turning anti clockwise!! Very good!!!

oh crap it was clockwise I just kept staring at it and now its always anti clockwise lolol

gone back to clockwise now
Edited by: "numptyj" 7th Aug 2010

Original Poster

TheIslander

I thought this was a joke at first but i'm finally there. After being … I thought this was a joke at first but i'm finally there. After being convinced she could only be turning clockwise and can now see her turning anti clockwise!! Very good!!!

Me! Joke! as if. http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/jumpingphil/giggle1.gif

I can only see clockwise to no matter how hard i think anti clockwise

I can see it anti clockwise if I click straight into the post, but if I slowley scroll up it goes clockwise! But took me ages to get it clock wise....

Edit: And my 7yr old says clockwise and can't see it any other way.
Edited by: "Shellywelly" 7th Aug 2010

you're all mad, it's clockwise and it doesn't change however much you stare at it!!!

deek72

I think those who are saying anti-clockwise are just trying to be … I think those who are saying anti-clockwise are just trying to be controversial.

fanpages

FYI: The Truth About the Spinning Dancer (Well.Blogs.NYTimes.com)By TARA … FYI: The Truth About the Spinning Dancer (Well.Blogs.NYTimes.com)By TARA PARKER-POPE, April 28, 2008, 11:23 amBFN,fp.

I take it all back.When I clicked on FP'slink it was anti-clockwise for a while!! oO

Some more optical illusions here

clockwise, then i looked at her boobs and she started going the other way

micoo

clockwise, then i looked at her boobs and she started going the other way

Lol, you trying to say they they weren't the first thing you looked at?

Unclipped version (hosted by the original author, Nobuyuki Kayahara)

[ procreo.jp/lab…tml ]

Click this link to open a much larger version: [ procreo.jp/lab…swf ]

BFN,

fp.

deek72

Lol, you trying to say they they weren't the first thing you looked at?

They wernt.

I tried to get a good look at her ass first

After studying foe ten minutes or so..
I can see her going either way.
I can control which direction she spins.
I can also make her just go side to side, without doing a full circle..

But if you study her shadow, one foot shadow appears when that foot is at the back, furthest away from the viewer..If it was when her foot was pointing to wards the viewer then it would be visible all the time. With that being established, she must be standing on her right leg. Therefore if standing on her right leg, she must be spinning ANTICLOCKWISE.........simples.

micoo

They wernt.I tried to get a good look at her ass first

Lol, I thought you were losing it micoo

anti clockwise for me - but I'm left handed so everything is the wrong way round lol

clockwise at first, i had to watch the shadow for a while and the shadow forces it to then go anti for me

Anticlockwise oO

Banned

apparently which ever way you see the girl turning says a lot about your sexual Orientation????

Banned

RFC

apparently which ever way you see the girl turning says a lot about your … apparently which ever way you see the girl turning says a lot about your sexual Orientation????

Amazing

Ok she went round clockwise for about 10 seconds and back to anticlockwise

Anti
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The Dark Knight Trilogy remastered in 4K UHD. Released December 18.45
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771978
    3. A christmas wish87
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548066

See more discussions