Cloggs.co.uk

Found 19th MarEdited by:"BSAR101"
Has anyone received any shoes yet?
I have had really bad customer service so far and im a bit worried.
I paid for 24 hour next day delivery last Thursday. Still no shoes ....I contact customer service, no reply, telephone number is an answer machine saying phones are closed.
It just seems strange.
I also enter my info in to track on the website and it just comes up in red it cannot be tracked.
IDK May be I expect too much with how good Amazon usually is lol
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Heya, I posted on the deal earlier. Not received mine yet. The full amount has been taken from my account. 5 hours after placing the order on 15/3/18 i received an email saying some items (which items i don't know) has been cancelled and i will be refunded. Contacted them via email straight away and today again, but no answer.

The tracking isn't recognising my order either. I've contacted my bank and they said give it five workings day from the day they said they would refund. So 22/3/18. Then contact the bank again. A few people have received theirs.. i can imagine the volume of orders they must have received was sky high. Heopfully we get ours soon!
Hi, I couldnt find the thread. I think its really odd, but iv checked my credit card and I havent had any money taken yet. So maybe everything was out of stock. Just totally strange. I guess i may not have bargain shoes but im not out of pocket like others.
I went on trust piolet earlier and theres loads going crackers.
Ah isit! I paid by debit and its displaying on my statement. I left a review on there lol.
This is the thread:

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=2
Tiddly_fiddly2 h, 6 m ago

Ah isit! I paid by debit and its displaying on my statement. I left a …Ah isit! I paid by debit and its displaying on my statement. I left a review on there lol. This is the thread:https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/big-sale-cloggs-2909379?page=2#comment-33447790

Had it actually been taken or is it a pending figure? If it's a pending transaction you may not have been charged yet its just put a small hold on that money. Give it a few days and it may go
ch7leach3 h, 36 m ago

Had it actually been taken or is it a pending figure? If it's a pending …Had it actually been taken or is it a pending figure? If it's a pending transaction you may not have been charged yet its just put a small hold on that money. Give it a few days and it may go

The full amount has been deducted. Spoke to my bank, it is not pending or on hold. Hope so!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants