Groups

close facebook

hi, up until now I have resisted from using social media. The other day I was interested in a forum (iptv) that had a facebook forum, so I joined with intent of only using facebook for viewing posts on this forum. After signing up and joining, the forum was a major disappointment and not worth it, facebook now wants me to upload my image to continue, I refuse to do this, why should I? so now I can't close my facebook account because I haven't uploaded this image to start it? also, since signing up my once "quiet" email account is now full of spam, it must be facebook, I never had spam before? how do I get out of facebook before I've joined it?

9 Comments

Just upload any image you like and proceed to close down your account

Original Poster

Mada06

Just upload any image you like and proceed to close down your account

I tried several all said wrong size?

leitchyleck

I tried several all said wrong size?

Upload one that is the right size then, you could have read the help guide and resized it in the time it took to create this post!

Original Poster

what help guide, I can't get into my account, this is ridiculous and is exactly why I never wanted social media, so intrusive.

leitchyleck

what help guide, I can't get into my account, this is ridiculous and is … what help guide, I can't get into my account, this is ridiculous and is exactly why I never wanted social media, so intrusive.

If you never upload to it and don't use it it can't/won't be intrusive.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

If you never upload to it and don't use it it can't/won't be intrusive.

just uploaded another pic, they are reviewing it but I can't log in just yet, they will get back to me.
    what about spam email? will it stop when I leave? probably not, I've just ruined a good email account!

"Thanks for sending your photo. We'll get in touch with you shortly after we've reviewed it.

At the moment, your account has been disabled as a security precaution."

so I might be the problem.

Edited by: "leitchyleck" 6th Jul

Just get rid of the email address and get a new one. That address is pretty much screwed now. Or join the other jobless sheep and tell the world what you have for breakfast tomorrow lol

123batman32129 m ago

Just get rid of the email address and get a new one. That address is …Just get rid of the email address and get a new one. That address is pretty much screwed now. Or join the other jobless sheep and tell the world what you have for breakfast tomorrow lol

followed of course with the obligatory foto of it.

Ellie.Phant

followed of course with the obligatory foto of it.

Lol and you cant beat the old my life sucks post then checking it every 2 seconds to see if anyone bites.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions