Close Very credit account

Posted 30th Nov
Hi all,

I created a Very credit account earlier today to make use of their deal on AirPods. After some consideration, I decided not to buy them. Does anyone know how to close the account? Nothing has been purchased.

Appreciate the help
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
You need to be very clear you want the account marked as CNFR (completed not for renewal), if you don't do that they will put the account in a dormant state CFR (completed for renewal).
10 Comments
Phone them up and cancel. You have 14 days cooling off or whatever.
Edited by: "MonkeysUncle" 30th Nov
Yes you can call them and request your credit account be closed
You need to be very clear you want the account marked as CNFR (completed not for renewal), if you don't do that they will put the account in a dormant state CFR (completed for renewal).
I have submitted a ticket via their account queries section which has an option to cancel account within 14 day cooling period.

very.co.uk/acc…age

If they take too long to respond then I'll most likely phone.
deeky30/11/2019 08:34

Good luck.

Bloody hell! Those reviews are appalling!!! I’m glad I’ve only ordered small items a couple of times from them, hate the idea of buy now pay later and really dislike that woman who used to do the adverts for them too (fern cotton?)
LillyM30/11/2019 22:35

Bloody hell! Those reviews are appalling!!! I’m glad I’ve only ordered sma …Bloody hell! Those reviews are appalling!!! I’m glad I’ve only ordered small items a couple of times from them, hate the idea of buy now pay later and really dislike that woman who used to do the adverts for them too (fern cotton?)

You'll get people saying the reviews are fake, or people only leave negative reviews. Believe me, I've dealt with them, those reviews are real. They'd be too far - fetched to be fake.
deeky30/11/2019 22:40

You'll get people saying the reviews are fake, or people only leave …You'll get people saying the reviews are fake, or people only leave negative reviews. Believe me, I've dealt with them, those reviews are real. They'd be too far - fetched to be fake.

There’s nothing worse than poor customer service! I’ve worked in cs for pretty much all my life and I despair when things go wrong when I’m a customer... Also the amount of reviews they are trying to remove just shows they are more interested in keeping their rep rather than sorting out the issues, the replies from some of the reps are hilarious, some lady complains that she can only call to complain but has social anxiety and refuses to call, rep replies with if you call such and such number they’ll be able to help
LillyM30/11/2019 22:44

There’s nothing worse than poor customer service! I’ve worked in cs for pre …There’s nothing worse than poor customer service! I’ve worked in cs for pretty much all my life and I despair when things go wrong when I’m a customer... Also the amount of reviews they are trying to remove just shows they are more interested in keeping their rep rather than sorting out the issues, the replies from some of the reps are hilarious, some lady complains that she can only call to complain but has social anxiety and refuses to call, rep replies with if you call such and such number they’ll be able to help

That just about sums them up
Lucky I didn't went for the apple watch 5 for £330 then?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants