Groups

- CLOSED -100 Wii Points or 200 Stars

Bit of an odd request really but hoping someone will help me out with this. I need 400 Wii points for Streets of Rage and currenty. I currently have 300 wii points and 200 star points.

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give me a code for 100 wii points or possibly let me register a game of yours on my Club Nintendo account so I can then exchange the star points to wii points.

Games I already have registered are:

Mario Kart Wii
    Animal Crossing: Let's go to the city
    Wii Play

I would like some too, I need 300 Wii Points, rep given to those who can help
    - starsparkle2311

8 Comments

Original Poster

Bump

2 Codes PM'd, should work.

Original Poster

aslz78;4188145

2 Codes PM'd, should work.

Thanks! Feedback and rep added.

I am willing to accept any further unwanted Star or Wii points and will also give feedback/rep to those so kind

Bane17;4188552

Thanks! Feedback and rep added.I am willing to accept any further … Thanks! Feedback and rep added.I am willing to accept any further unwanted Star or Wii points and will also give feedback/rep to those so kind

How many are you after again???? Thought you just needed one :whistling:

Banned

bane this is the 3rd thread you have listed in less than 2 weeks asking for these, your going to end up suspended

Original Poster

sassie;4191401

bane this is the 3rd thread you have listed in less than 2 weeks asking … bane this is the 3rd thread you have listed in less than 2 weeks asking for these, your going to end up suspended

I thought it was a week and this is a different request :P

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Original Poster

I have now expired and please don't try and thread steal :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047120
      4. word association Game73944493

See more discussions