Groups
    EXPIRED

Closed or open back headphones? Please help, See post 11.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…294

I don't know much about whats good and whats not really so any help would be appreciated, rep will be left. Looking to spend £50 max.

Thanks people.

10 Comments

I bought some and they were a pain, turn your head sometimes and the signal disappeared. I spoke to a hifi geek and he advised bluetooth so I bought a set of those and they are superb, crystal clear and good reception...

Original Poster

termite;5845341

]Here

Thanks I will look into these. Do you use them? Any good?

Original Poster

mosskeeto;5845407

I bought some and they were a pain, turn your head sometimes and the … I bought some and they were a pain, turn your head sometimes and the signal disappeared. I spoke to a hifi geek and he advised bluetooth so I bought a set of those and they are superb, crystal clear and good reception...

Thanks, was it the sonys that you bought that you had problems with? Which bluetooth ones do you use now?

they were not Sony, I will have to dig them out when I get home and let you know, they were about £25 from amazon..

Original Poster

Okay, thanks.

Hi
    Mine are Gear4, I remember I bought them from Amazon on what could have been a mis price cos I cant find them at all anywhere.

I use them with my Blackberry and laptop...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

okay thanks for that.

Original Poster

Can anyone tell me if they think closed or open back headphones are best and why please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions