Groups
    EXPIRED

Closed thread.

12 Comments

if you're online play flash games? no need to download.
    just google flash games and take your pick

Original Poster

Didn't really mean those, I mean proper games like the ones you get on consoles. Obviously not expecting to be able to run too many games on this device, but simple games such as Football manager 2011 are what I'm after. Thanks for the reply though.

Monkey Island 3??

Original Poster

What is that?

haydnmcfc

What is that?

point and click puzzle / adventure game. google it.

Original Poster

I'll give it a try, you don't know anywhere I can download it do you? Could you post a link? Cheers

haydnmcfc

What is that?

haydnmcfc

I'll give it a try, you don't know anywhere I can download it do you? … I'll give it a try, you don't know anywhere I can download it do you? Could you post a link? Cheers

do you want me to wipe your **** as well!? i mean seriously i just googled 'monkey island 3 download' and the first link is some torrents..

Original Poster

Sorry! Bloody hell, only asking for a bit of help. I've never downloaded a game online before and I'm not too sure where to download it from.

haydnmcfc

Sorry! Bloody hell, only asking for a bit of help. I've never downloaded … Sorry! Bloody hell, only asking for a bit of help. I've never downloaded a game online before and I'm not too sure where to download it from.

Sorry man, shouldn't have snapped.

Pirate Bay
    utorrent
    Google

Will get you far :-)

haydnmcfc

It's Ok mate, I suppose I probably do look a fool! I know of Pirate Bay … It's Ok mate, I suppose I probably do look a fool! I know of Pirate Bay and utorrent, just never understood if it's safe to download off them. Have any experience? - I won't take up any more of your time after this!

Ummm.. 'safe' yes/no... errrr... most of the time yes. Suppose it's the risk you take for not paying for things :-P

Original Poster

Ok then, cheers for your help mate

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Age of Empires works well on netbooks.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …87149
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions