Groups

Closed thread

5 Comments

Its probly the more scratched version of the two lol. I wouldnt bother ordering from Cex mate.

It means ex rental.

Original Poster

cdm22

It means ex rental.

So it's the same thing, only with "not for resale" on the disc or packaging?

Yea, haydenmcfc is right, its exrental. It will probably say it on both disk and box. However for some reason people hate cex on here, I on the other hand love the place. I would say tho check your disks before you leave the store, as if the disk is scratched they will happily look to see if they have a less scratched copy aswell. Not that ive ever really had any major issues with scratched disks.

Original Poster

Mp2609

Yea, haydenmcfc is right, its exrental. It will probably say it on both … Yea, haydenmcfc is right, its exrental. It will probably say it on both disk and box. However for some reason people hate cex on here, I on the other hand love the place. I would say tho check your disks before you leave the store, as if the disk is scratched they will happily look to see if they have a less scratched copy aswell. Not that ive ever really had any major issues with scratched disks.

Yeah I've never had an issue with cex either, but everyone else seems to hate them. Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…912
      2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions