Closest Nokia fone update centre around Great Yarmouth or Norwich area?

Found 28th Aug 2007
Just wondered if anyone knows where the closest Nokia fone update centre is around Great Yarmouth or Norwich? because my nokia 6280 is playin up & needs a firmware upgrade but Nokia dont do upgrades for this model of fone on their website. if anyone knows of any centres i would much appreciate it if you could let me know.

1. Misc
  2. Nokia
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nokia
6 Comments

Geography was never my strongest point
Try this link from ]nokia site

Ahh the 6280, got mine and went to update it, the blooming nokia auto updater install the 6288 firmware which bricked my phone, luckily I could find all the tools to fix it myself

Original Poster

where did u get the tools from? realy need to sort it as it freezes up when i try & use the camera.

iainbain

where did u get the tools from? realy need to sort it as it freezes up … where did u get the tools from? realy need to sort it as it freezes up when i try & use the camera.

Wow, nice to see you found that post and ignored mine; that'll teach me to try and help :x

Banned

Any Nokia service centre should do it for free upto 2yrs as that's how much warranty a Nokia phone has.

Original Poster

calm down boydent999. no need to get like that at all.

i just thought i would go for a quicker alternative. but yes i did managed to find a place. i have got the latest firmware but camera still doesnt work? :? cheers for the help though :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text