Homebase Closing store sales

Posted 8th Nov
Big clearance closing sales now on at Kidderminster, Warwick & Cheltenham
Community Updates

Groups

14 Comments
Thanks for posting @dee.meese
I've moved this over to our discussion section for now. If you're able to get some examples of deals or offers that are happening in the stores then add them and let us know.. then we can get this back in deals
IronSoldier08/11/2019 13:02

Thanks for posting @dee.meese I've moved this over to our discussion …Thanks for posting @dee.meese I've moved this over to our discussion section for now. If you're able to get some examples of deals or offers that are happening in the stores then add them and let us know.. then we can get this back in deals

Yea I’ll pop in tomorrow and get some deals to put on
Hi I’ve taken pictures of the % deals

38948285.jpg

50% of all screws & nails
Edited by: "dee.meese" 10th Nov
IronSoldier08/11/2019 13:02

Thanks for posting @dee.meese I've moved this over to our discussion …Thanks for posting @dee.meese I've moved this over to our discussion section for now. If you're able to get some examples of deals or offers that are happening in the stores then add them and let us know.. then we can get this back in deals

38950168-IVsKF.jpg
10% of household & Xmas stock
38950172-mReov.jpg
38950178-0pOEa.jpg
30% of gardening
38950183-zVR19.jpg
All 4 stores near me closed a year or so back, most the prices are so over inflated to begin with the sale makes most average with the odd alright deal.
15% of Stanly tools
38950194-AIJd7.jpg
30% of Yale products
dcx_badass10/11/2019 14:43

All 4 stores near me closed a year or so back, most the prices are so over …All 4 stores near me closed a year or so back, most the prices are so over inflated to begin with the sale makes most average with the odd alright deal.

These goods will keep going down till mid December some very good deals to be had
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants