Expired

Clothes Show Live Tickets

Found 23rd Sep 2006
Hi, does anyone know if there are any offers around for tickets to the Clothes Show Live at the Birmingham NEC on Saturday 2nd December please? The cheapest I've found are direct from the website ]clothesshowlive.co.uk or through ]seetickets.com - both charging £22 + £1.50 booking fee = £23.50 each.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Clothes
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Clothes
6 Comments

Thats the cheapest I've found too, as I'm planning on getting tickets aswell...

Will let you know if I find any cheaper !

Original Poster

I've just managed to book 2 Clothes Show tickets on a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" offer - just phone See Tickets on 0870 060 0958 and ask for the offer - cost me a total of £23.50 for 2 tickets on the Saturday.

Hope this is useful to someone!

Does anyone know the password so I can buy them online?

I called them and you need the password even if you call them. Anyone who knows it can you please let me know. Thanks!

s_davo

I've just managed to book 2 Clothes Show tickets on a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" … I've just managed to book 2 Clothes Show tickets on a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" offer - just phone See Tickets on 0870 060 0958 and ask for the offer - cost me a total of £23.50 for 2 tickets on the Saturday.Hope this is useful to someone!

Spot on mate! Just passed the info to a friend and he phoned up and said he'd like to book on the buy 1 get 1 free deal, and it worked!

Cheers,

Steve

They must not like me they wont give them to me unless i know the password.
Post a comment
@
    Text