Groups

clothing Advice

Banned
    just wantred your opinion if you think these are 3 quarters or shorts???

because they are described as shorts but look like 3 quarters from the pics.

14 Comments

Look like long shorts or short 3/4 length trousers.....lol

They look a little bit long to be shorts, maybe the turn up's roll down????

Original Poster Banned

im looking for 3/4 by the way.

Supermod

It will depend on how tall you are in comparison to their sizing guide. My personal view is that these should be shorts just slightly below the knee. Listen to me, I sound like Gok Wan. oO

magicjay1986

It will depend on how tall you are in comparison to their sizing guide. … It will depend on how tall you are in comparison to their sizing guide. My personal view is that these should be shorts just slightly below the knee. Listen to me, I sound like Gok Wan. oO

youtube.com/wat…fy4

Supermod

numptyj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4

I am quite offended by that.

OP - I can get some good deals on St Tropez fake tan if you like. Just give me a shout.

They'd be long trousers if your a dwarf.

based on waistband to cuff i would say 3/4
    based on crotch to cuff I would say shorts, but i'm assuming they're the style where the crotch is supposed to finish half way down ur thighs.....

Turn ups? Theyre full length!

Based on the 'fact' that the cuff part comes about 2" below the knee - i would say they are long shorts! 3/4 length to me - the hem comes midway between knee and ankle.

tatemze

based on waistband to cuff i would say 3/4based on crotch to cuff I would … based on waistband to cuff i would say 3/4based on crotch to cuff I would say shorts, but i'm assuming they're the style where the crotch is supposed to finish half way down ur thighs.....

Based on that mahossive crotch to waist I'd say they were Simon Cowells.

They are long shorts, the rolled up ends should fit just above the knee, of course if will matter how tall you are and how long the shorts are.
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 8th Jun 2011

shorts (that you need a good bum for.. or else you'll just look like youve pooped in your pants.. /Saggy bum action)

greg_68

Based on that mahossive crotch to waist I'd say they were Simon Cowells.

or grandad pants......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions