Clothing line which I'm making

7 replies
Found 6th Dec 2016
Hello and good morning, so I'm an 18 year old who loves fashion. Mainly streetwear but casual also. So I want to make my own clothing line but have no idea about the production and business side of it? I got many designs ready, as I'm working with French music artists for the designs of my streetwear collection but I also love the causal wear and would like to go that way down the line too. I really need help on how to produce the clothing in batches for a good price, I know that many companies in UK actually get it done from factories abroad for great prices but how.. hope I can receive some helpful advice. Have a great day

1. Ask
  2. Clothes
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Clothes
7 Comments

For a start you could at least try Googling 'Clothing manufacturing'...

You need to market your product once it's made - you'll have to approach companies to try to get them to sell your products.

Original Poster

Bigfootpete

For a start you could at least try Googling 'Clothing … For a start you could at least try Googling 'Clothing manufacturing'...You need to market your product once it's made - you'll have to approach companies to try to get them to sell your products.

I'm going to form a website and sell it myself. Don't want my stuff at retailers unless its a company which I like myself. - advice received from a friend who formed his successful brand in the states

Have a look at Business Link (Click). There you will be able to chat online or phone also. They have some great advice and may be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck.

lol when I first saw this question I thought u were trying to make a clothing line literally and needed help with the materials or how to make it strong enough to not snap etc. but anyway have you considered how much it will.cost to make and and sell the stuff how many are u thinking of making as factories don't make a few for u unless u pay a lot of money for them as they need to change the machine set up etc.

You have a friend who has a successful brand in the states... Are they not willing to help you then?

Edited by: "DAMNOME" 6th Dec 2016

Original Poster

DAMNOME

You have a friend who has a successful brand in the states... Are they … You have a friend who has a successful brand in the states... Are they not willing to help you then?

Everything he does is based in US. Production and everything, he's a friend but we say hello here and there.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52480
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)11
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions