Groups

Clothing sales rise??

Hi pals,

Before anyone started bashing me, this message is pure reflection of what I noticed and am not against buyers or sellers

Recently a lot of clothing is being sold in For Sale/Thread including used and undergarments.

any observations?

12 Comments

my observation is so what? people are free to buy/sell such items-none of anybodys business but the parties concerned-simple.

Banned

yep its very annoying dvds in deals section is too much also

Banned

bykergrove;7995900

yep its very annoying dvds in deals section is too much also

I have seen some underpants that you might like

Banned

DLM;7995918

i enjoy the freedom of commando :w00t:

Banned

bykergrove;7995946

So do I

Banned

DLM;7995948

So do I

this thread is nothing without pics :lol:

Banned

bykergrove;7995963

No more pics

Original Poster

bykergrove;7995963

pics from LaSenza, Ann Summers coming soon :thumbsup:

DLM;7995918

bykergrove;7995946

Keep your flirtations exclusive to PM ;-) :w00t:

Nothing against people selling what they want, but I wish they would list all the clothes they have for sale in one thread, rather than creating a new one for each item, most people who have more than one game/DVD etc put them all in the same thread

sparxuk;7996983

Nothing against people selling what they want, but I wish they would list … Nothing against people selling what they want, but I wish they would list all the clothes they have for sale in one thread, rather than creating a new one for each item, most people who have more than one game/DVD etc put them all in the same thread

But then people complain about the thread being to complicated about who is buying what and what's left etc.

Can see the benefits/downside of both methods.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4862362
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27124
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764702

See more discussions