Cloud Nine Hair straighteners

Found 6th Apr 2016
Does anyone own Cloud Nine straighteners? If so, would you recommend them? Looking for some decent straighteners, but they are so expensive that I really want to make sure I get the right 1's! Thanks in advance for any advice.
Community Updates
AskStraightener
9 Comments
my wife went from ghds to cloud nine and says they are better
my hairdresser uses them and says they are so much better than ghd's. talking about them today. hers are the cloud 9 touch ones. you can get them for £99 but if you know anyone in the trade they buy them for £62.
loads of fakes about so be careful where you buy them
The owner of GHD sold the business a few years ago and he is the guy behind Cloud Nine. Look on the reviews on Amazon. A lot of people rate them better than GHD.
Thanks for the info
patti

The owner of GHD sold the business a few years ago and he is the guy … The owner of GHD sold the business a few years ago and he is the guy behind Cloud Nine. Look on the reviews on Amazon. A lot of people rate them better than GHD.

This ^

Basically these are what the professionals use and are what GHD's used to be like before they became a bit rubbish
patti

On offer on Amazon. … On offer on Amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cloud-Nine-Touch-Hair-Straightener/dp/B00GUJ3G9M

Thank you, but looking more at the original 1's rather than the Touch. They are so expensive though!!
Plymouthgal. But so are GHD expensive. I bought a GHD from Amazon and it was fake so they took it back and sent me new genuine GHD. I only went for GHD as my original one broke but the new one is no where as good as the old one was.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions