i really liked it....great ending

Original Poster

how did you expect it to end?
    didnt you see the start

Sucking Fit

black gerbil1;3296864

i really liked it....great ending

same as my brah bg.

I loved it, especially the scene in the chopper with the 'thingy' wrecking the city

due to the suspenseful nature of it, I haven't watched it again yet...

Banned

Rubbish film. They should have got a better cameraman!:w00t:

I havent seen it....yet

Banned

I loved it, bit like Blair Witch but much, much better! :thumbsup:

I didnt think that much of it. Most Americans like it though as its their answer to Godzilla.

Load of rubbish, as soon as I saw the opening scene I wanted them all to die horrible deaths

choc1969;3296914

Load of rubbish, as soon as I saw the opening scene I wanted them all to … Load of rubbish, as soon as I saw the opening scene I wanted them all to die horrible deaths

harsh! lol fair enough will all the teeny yank bits 'n stuff I guess...

I did like it though

robtallica;3296931

harsh! lol fair enough will all the teeny yank bits 'n stuff I guess...I … harsh! lol fair enough will all the teeny yank bits 'n stuff I guess...I did like it though

I do get like that with those teen suspense things too with yanks :oops: I just can't bond with the characters

Yet watched Halloween last night for the hundredth time and I was routing for Jamie all the way :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i wish i could find where their camera came from, the battery lasted for hours

choc1969;3296948

I do get like that with those teen suspense things too with yanks :oops: … I do get like that with those teen suspense things too with yanks :oops: I just can't bond with the charactersYet watched Halloween last night for the hundredth time and I was routing for Jamie all the way :thumbsup:

I got Life on Mars on Blu-ray spinning in my ps3 - fancy joining me?:-D

skusey;3296968

i wish i could find where their camera came from, the battery lasted for … i wish i could find where their camera came from, the battery lasted for hours

took a poundin' too :w00t:

robtallica;3296982

I got Life on Mars on Blu-ray spinning in my ps3 - fancy joining me?:-D

I'll get in the car, be with you in an hour lol :thumbsup:

choc1969;3296992

I'll get in the car, be with you in an hour lol :thumbsup:

*News flash*

Female caught breaking land speed record on m-way

The suspect is a known bargain hunter - often goes by the pseudonym choc1969 :w00t:

never watched it but have it on dvd, might go bed after gym and watch it

robtallica;3297020

*News flash*Female caught breaking land speed record on m-wayThe suspect … *News flash*Female caught breaking land speed record on m-wayThe suspect is a known bargain hunter - often goes by the pseudonym choc1969 :w00t:

haha

oh well.......best stay in my jim jams watching Family Guy on FX lol

choc1969;3297039

hahaoh well.......best stay in my jim jams watching Family Guy on FX lol … hahaoh well.......best stay in my jim jams watching Family Guy on FX lol

*News flash*

Male caught breaking land speed record on m-way

The suspect is a known bargain hunter - often goes by the pseudonym robtallica :w00t:

are they using the same camera in the sequel ?

youtube.com/wat…ted

looks promising because Ty Gibson's in it....hubba hubba

I liked it, thought it was good :thumbsup:

robtallica;3297062

*News flash*Male caught breaking land speed record on m-wayThe suspect is … *News flash*Male caught breaking land speed record on m-wayThe suspect is a known bargain hunter - often goes by the pseudonym robtallica :w00t:

:giggle: safe to speed through Wiltshire now......no cameras lol

choc1969;3297067

are they using the same camera in the sequel … are they using the same camera in the sequel ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU5TPGmEgDQ&feature=relatedlooks promising because Ty Gibson's in it....hubba hubba

cheers for the tip choccy choc x

had no idea a sequel was being made!

robtallica;3297105

cheers for the tip choccy choc xhad no idea a sequel was being made!

I need to get out more :oops:

did you like Reign of Fire ?

choc1969;3297108

I need to get out more :oops:did you like Reign of Fire ?

not seen that:oops:

thought you meant the johnny cash song at first reading:oops:

robtallica;3297113

not seen that:oops:thought you meant the johnny cash song at first … not seen that:oops:thought you meant the johnny cash song at first reading:oops:

darn.....now i'm singing it in my head :?

I highly recommend it although not many have liked it but it has a stellar cast of Christian Bale, Gerard Butler and Matt Mcconnahay (can't spell his surname)

choc1969;3297127

darn.....now i'm singing it in my head :?I highly recommend it although … darn.....now i'm singing it in my head :?I highly recommend it although not many have liked it but it has a stellar cast of Christian Bale, Gerard Butler and Matt Mcconnahay (can't spell his surname)

Yeah I have heard of it - I fancied seeing 'sunshine' too, despite it having supposedly - "the worst 3rd act of all time"

robtallica;3297137

Yeah I have heard of it - I fancied seeing 'sunshine' too, despite it … Yeah I have heard of it - I fancied seeing 'sunshine' too, despite it having supposedly - "the worst 3rd act of all time"

I haven't seen it but I'm sure I will. If it's sci-fi I generally watch it, regardless of everyone elses opinions.

sunshine did have an awful ending. really enjoyed cloverfield once it actually got into the swing of it. reign of fire wasnt too bad either. family guy - awesome. life on mars - brilliant.

night

night Ace

Ace Hayward;3297185

sunshine did have an awful ending. really enjoyed cloverfield once it … sunshine did have an awful ending. really enjoyed cloverfield once it actually got into the swing of it. reign of fire wasnt too bad either. family guy - awesome. life on mars - brilliant.night

hi - and good night.

good taste btw

I thought it had a few really good scenes but overall would rate it a load of carp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645
      3. One for the mathmeticians1726
      4. word association Game74044569

See more discussions