Club Nintendo codes to trade

Have a few duplicate Club Nintendo codes that may be of use to someone. Am willing to consider trading them one-to-one for pretty much any other valid club nintendo codes. The ones I have are as follows -

Barbie Dreamhouse Party (3ds)
Inazuma 2 : Blizzard (DS)
NBA 2k13 (WiiU)

20 Comments

Hi

Ive 2 wiiu codes if youre interested

Zombiu
Your shape fitness 2013

Would trade for

Barbie
Nba 2k13?

Original Poster

Yeah I'm perfectly happy to trade both of those! I wont be able to get the codes over to you until im in this evening but if you message me your 2 codes at any time today I'll get back to you with mine around 7ish tonight! Many thanks

Sorry had to go out for a bit. Will pm them over now, this evening will be fine. Thanks.

Original Poster

both codes redeemed fine, and 2 sent over to katchiib - many thanks!

i do have more of the same codes if anybody else is at all interested

aren't all the codes you get with the games, different? Unique?

Original Poster

Yes, but you can only register one of each particular game per account

How do you find out which game the code comes from? I have a few spare, but don't remember which games they came from

Original Poster

It's written in small black font along the side on the back of the card

d_lee_83

It's written in small black font along the side on the back of the card

Thanks, i have Luigis Mansion, Tomodachi Life, Street fighter (still valid)

Original Poster

I'd swap all 3 of mine for those 3, or any one for any one, any two for any two, etc. if you only need 1 of mine then the 1 I'd like most of all would be tomodachi life

d_lee_83

I'd swap all 3 of mine for those 3, or any one for any one, any two for … I'd swap all 3 of mine for those 3, or any one for any one, any two for any two, etc. if you only need 1 of mine then the 1 I'd like most of all would be tomodachi life

i already have barbie dreamhouse

So yes two of mine for your other two will be fine,

Let me know

Original Poster

Yeah, that's great. Message me over tomodachi & Luigi whenevers convenient & I'll get back to you with the other 2. Many thanks!

any 3ds codes still available?

Original Poster

I think I may still have 1 or 2, what do you have?

d_lee_83

I think I may still have 1 or 2, what do you have?

pokemon ruby and another that i dont know what it is

Original Poster

It should be written on the back of the red card in small print. I have barbie dreamhouse party and pokemon mystery dungeon gates to infinity (both 3ds games)

d_lee_83

It should be written on the back of the red card in small print. I have … It should be written on the back of the red card in small print. I have barbie dreamhouse party and pokemon mystery dungeon gates to infinity (both 3ds games)

so it is lol, Professor layton and the miracle mask so both 3ds games too
you want to trade?

Original Poster

Yeah, that's fine by me. If you PM me over both codes I'll get straight back to you with mine

d_lee_83

Yeah, that's fine by me. If you PM me over both codes I'll get straight … Yeah, that's fine by me. If you PM me over both codes I'll get straight back to you with mine

ok will do

thanks redeemed both just need 100 points now so off to ebay lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions