Groups

Club Nintendo VIP Star Points giveaway

Have a couple of spare codes as you can only register each game once and i've registered these before. Both on Wii.

One is WarioWare & the other Mario Kart

If you can make use of either of these just state which and i'll pick people out later.

15 Comments

Where do you find these points Sy ? ............we have loads of wii games and never knew about these points until now , lol

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

Where do you find these points Sy ? ............we have loads of wii … Where do you find these points Sy ? ............we have loads of wii games and never knew about these points until now , lol

They are on a leaflet inside the case. Not all games have them but all the first party Nintendo games do.

Banned

Pffft.

Can't you have a sort through of your Blurays? X)

I have the mario Kart game but there was no card inside. Can I have the mario kart codes.

wario world please

Mee

good manners cost nothing.......but no thankyou Sy x

Banned

bitseylango

good manners cost nothing.......but no thankyou Sy x

this will be lost on some oO.

I WANT BOTH NOW PLZZZ!!111

lol

wario ware please

Mario kart please, want to save up as all my point have expired and I want something now...

Original Poster

bob100

wario world please

zerowing

Mario kart please, want to save up as all my point have expired and I … Mario kart please, want to save up as all my point have expired and I want something now...

PM'd codes.

bob100

wario world please

zerowing

Mario kart please, want to save up as all my point have expired and I … Mario kart please, want to save up as all my point have expired and I want something now...

Thanks alot!!! Woo hoo!!

Thanks so much Syzable

Original Poster

You're welcome.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4171852
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2497
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764647
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions