Groups
    EXPIRED

Club Secretary Software

My wife has been asked to become club secretary for her Tai Chi club. Does anyone know of any cheap/free software that would assist her? I know I could set up something in Excel, but I think she may need something a bit more sophisticated than I could put together :?

3 Comments

What sort of procedures are necessary - my experience as a secretary necessitated only using MSWord for letters etc and Outlook as a contacts / mailmerge option.

Cheers, Dio

Original Poster

Diodorus-siculus

What sort of procedures are necessary - my experience as a secretary … What sort of procedures are necessary - my experience as a secretary necessitated only using MSWord for letters etc and Outlook as a contacts / mailmerge option.Cheers, Dio

I think the operative word here is 'experience' neither of us have undertaken such a post before. Yes I'm sure your option of Word/Outlook could work if we knew what we were doing:giggle:

What I was looking for was an integrated system that would cover all aspects of club membership. Although, perhaps, rather too integrated (and expensive for her club) I thought a cut down version of ]this might suit, if anyone knows of anything similar ...

When you know what the job entails, why not post here with details and someone will be able to suggest something suitable?

Cheers, Dio
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions